Blueberry Feminized, 1st Grow!

Day 20

1 Like

Grow, grow! Almost 3 nodes. Day 21

3 Likes

Day 22, time for the 3rd water change. Looking great!

3 Likes

Day 23

4 Likes

Day 24, last day of early Veg. Still growing rapidly.

5 Likes

Day 25 1/24 Late Veg. She has 4 solid nodes, not counting the 1st one so I topped her. Excited to see the effect. She’s very bushy by nature and keeps shooting up. Pics are pre-top. I think the training will go well, she seems to be bigger/bushier than many other plans I’ve seen at this age. I think she’ll hit all 4 sides in a couple of days. Ideally, I’d have waited another day or so to top, but I’m headed out of town Friday night and wanted to deal with any potential issues before I leave.

I’m doing my best to keep things as “Grobo” as possible, not using extra nutes, just a basic Grobo grow, I did have to buy an air pump and I picked up a thermometer/hygrometer. I’ll have a SCROG fence and a humidifier this week, it’s cool enough here that I don’t need a chiller.

I’m not bothering to keep a detailed log, as everything is going amazingly well and I’m not doing anything special.

4 Likes

26 2/24 Late Veg. She took the topping well!

2 Likes

27 3/24 Late Veg. Gave her a trim last night and she’s bouncing back, hopefully, I didn’t take off too much.

3 Likes

Day 28 Late Veg. Topping and trimming slowed here down a bit.

2 Likes

Day 29 Late Veg, there were a couple of small brown tips 5 days ago, can’t see them now. So far no impactful complications, just a growth slowdown while she bushes out, will trim off the fan leaves shortly.

3 Likes

Day 30 Not sure how I got here, super bushy going to let it grow out a bit. There was lots of growth under the fan leaves I cut off this morning.

2 Likes

Day 34, Late Veg, day 10

Still bushing out. Everything is super tight. Hoping to get some hight soon!

1 Like

Day 37/13 late veg.

FYI: raising the elevation of a humidifier was very effective in raising the humidity in my Grobo.
Letting her grow for a couple of days.

2 Likes

Day 39/15 Late Veg. Post haircut.

2 Likes

Day 40/16 Late Veg

She is slowly gaining height. I’ll wait at least a couple more days before new pruning.

3 Likes

Goodluck to your growing journey. That looks great

3 Likes

Thanks! Slow but steady!

1 Like

Hi @Wanderir …i would recommended to extend your late veg schedule til she gets taller…best to you on your grow

1 Like

Thanks! I just extended her for the 2nd time.

1 Like

Day 45/21 Late Veg

She’s gaining height very slowly. I’m wondering if there’s anything I can do to speed things up? Perhaps I topped her too soon, I topped at 4 nodes, perhaps waiting for 6 would have been better?

Some leaves were getting burned and this last water change added a bunch of #5 on its own, which I’m sure fixed it.

She looks healthy, just stumpy.

I’m checking the water level a couple of times a week, water temp 68, humidity 40%.

2 Likes