Blueberry Feminized, 1st Grow!

Thanks Arn,
Hoping you are right!

1 Like

She is shooting up! Arn looks to be right! I’m not seeing any spots on new leaves! Even though I’m using RO water it dispensed some acidic

No idea why she sprouted off-center, hopefully, it won’t cause any issues.

I can’t quite get picture mode right.

2 Likes

Excited to see her growing gradiently! Fighting…

2 Likes

Day 13, 3 of 14

2 Likes

Day 14, 3 of 14.
She’s shooting up fast! No idea what’s up with the 1st two leaves, they had identical spots, now identical wrinkling.

Bubbler is working great, plenty of air, not too hot, water is low 70s, but a bit low on humidity, 30%. 2nd water change.

Considering buying a humidifier.

4 Likes

Day 15, 4 of 14.

1 Like

Day 16, some new roots coming down, not much more growth today.

1 Like

Day 17, a good bit of grow and lots more roots today! the first two leaves that had matching rust marks and that are a bit curly are drying out, the rest of the plant is fine.

I’m wondering if I should trim them off?

1 Like

Day 19, Roots look to be doubling daily, Nice growth!

3 Likes

Day 20

1 Like

Grow, grow! Almost 3 nodes. Day 21

3 Likes

Day 22, time for the 3rd water change. Looking great!

3 Likes

Day 23

4 Likes

Day 24, last day of early Veg. Still growing rapidly.

5 Likes

Day 25 1/24 Late Veg. She has 4 solid nodes, not counting the 1st one so I topped her. Excited to see the effect. She’s very bushy by nature and keeps shooting up. Pics are pre-top. I think the training will go well, she seems to be bigger/bushier than many other plans I’ve seen at this age. I think she’ll hit all 4 sides in a couple of days. Ideally, I’d have waited another day or so to top, but I’m headed out of town Friday night and wanted to deal with any potential issues before I leave.

I’m doing my best to keep things as “Grobo” as possible, not using extra nutes, just a basic Grobo grow, I did have to buy an air pump and I picked up a thermometer/hygrometer. I’ll have a SCROG fence and a humidifier this week, it’s cool enough here that I don’t need a chiller.

I’m not bothering to keep a detailed log, as everything is going amazingly well and I’m not doing anything special.

4 Likes

26 2/24 Late Veg. She took the topping well!

2 Likes

27 3/24 Late Veg. Gave her a trim last night and she’s bouncing back, hopefully, I didn’t take off too much.

3 Likes

Day 28 Late Veg. Topping and trimming slowed here down a bit.

2 Likes

Day 29 Late Veg, there were a couple of small brown tips 5 days ago, can’t see them now. So far no impactful complications, just a growth slowdown while she bushes out, will trim off the fan leaves shortly.

3 Likes

Day 30 Not sure how I got here, super bushy going to let it grow out a bit. There was lots of growth under the fan leaves I cut off this morning.

2 Likes