Blueberry Auto - Outdoor Grow

If it’s got the room and right conditions she’ll grow big. I’m guessing it won’t do very much more, is it flowering yet?

3 Likes

Yes it is currently flowering. I should be done it’s stretch soon and start fattening up those buds!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Nice set up! :rose::medal_sports:

2 Likes

Sweet :+1:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Coming along great Stephanie! :ok_hand::seedling:

5 Likes

That’s one happy plant! Nice work​:+1::v::joy:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: I learned a ton from you guys.

3 Likes

I gotta try growing an auto outside next year after seeing this

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting these results thus far at all.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Pistils are just starting to turn amber and the trichomes are all clear. She is a beast lol

8 Likes

Wow I wanna be like you when I grow up!:dancer::seedling:

3 Likes

@Stephane

Was your outdoor grow space purchased at Wally World for under 100$? Just curious as I’ve seen a very similar unit for 50$’s

Had a lot of poor reviews as to the cheap plastic material, but I figured I’d ask if you were happy with it

1 Like

Bought it off wayfair. It was a little more than that I can’t remember how much exactly but the plastic is pretty thick. We shall see how long it last but I’m really happy with the space. I wanted to have control over the watering and not have Mother Nature piss away all my nutrients with a massive downpour. So I got a rain barrel and I use that water for my outdoor plants. Add nutrients then I pH the water and it’s gtg.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Perfect idea with the rain water the best way to go … I wish it rained more around my way so I can do the same … these coco grows require feeding atleast once a day sometimes two or more at 5 gallon smart tops you can see water is my biggest issue

2 Likes

She keeps getting fatter :rofl:

9 Likes

I’m seriously thinking of trying my hand at an outdoor grow. I have never grown anything successfully and I’m still on my first grow in the grobo but, if I ever want to get good at it I need to start gathering info. I already know that you used an auto, a rain barrel/distilled water, and you fed them once a week. Would you mind sharing here or through message

1. what type of nutrients you used?
  2. how do you know the amount of water to use when watering?
  3. which month you think is best to start an outdoor grow?
  4. anything else that might be helpful.
    Thanks in advance! :pray::rainbow::eyes::seedling: