this will be my 3rd grow w/ Grobo & she is looking good so far

10 Likes

Nice! Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

thanks and sure will

3 Likes

A great beginning…

4 Likes

day 20 overall and new leaves underneath are not green but yellow, all seems to be working fine, nothing has changed on this end , turned on the fans this morning for more air circulation, what could be causing this and how to fix problem ? checked ph balance and changed water, also sent in ticket but won’t hear back until Monday, thanks and have blessed weekend !

3 Likes

Excited to see how she grows!

3 Likes

I just started the same seed today, germinated the seed in paper towel and it popped open in under 48 hrs! First try on this strain, will be the second auto in the grobo. I hope this one stay shorter than the northern lights auto I did. I had trouble with it getting into the light. I’m excited to follow your grow being a little ahead of mine for any tips. Looks good so far. I thinks it’s normal for the first set of little leaves to do that. Good luck!!

3 Likes

she died , that’s 2nd one that has died after 20 days, last grow the bubbler went out and had to get one that fits aquarium, had this unit almost one year and tried 5 grows and only 1 successfully grown, when will the problems quit ? this is getting frustrating , idk if will try again or not, best of luck to ya

1 Like

@mississippihippie,

• (Sorry To See This Happen To You): ([SomeOne] Should Have Guided You On Saving Her): (If We Have More Information To Go On This Would Have Been Saved):

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@mississippihippie,

• (Awesome Job): {:green_thumb:}:

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

So sorry!!! Our first one died due to the bubbler as well, we were about a week into flowering.

Are there fans going inside? Close to it? What was the temp? If you don’t mind me asking all these questions. Just helps! Also, is the grobo stored in a hot humid place? Or cold and dry?

2 Likes

day 21 overall
11 day of early vegetation
she is looking bright and beautiful
my pH probe needed replaced so now my unit is 100% working correctly and it makes life more enjoyable
see photos for water temp, inside temp and humidity plus mini fans on medium since seed was planted
i always add 3.5 tsp hydroguard each water change
fingers crossed she keeps growing beautiful

2 Likes

my pH probe had to be replaced, it was almost a year of use, so keep that in mind to replace it once a year, see photos in post will show you unit readings and mini fans always on medium from day 1, thanks for asking and happy growing

3 Likes

Where did you get those mini fans?! I’ve been looking for ones JUST LIKE THOSE

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJ2J2K0/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_JCuGEb9KGJ74Y

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Blueberry Auto ILGM
dy 32 overall
8th day of vegetation
she is looking great
add 3.5 ml hydroguard each water change
mini fans on medium since day 1
took the SCROG down due to being Auto
so far so good

2 Likes

day 37 overall
last day of late vegetation
stretching begins tomorrow
she is growing very good
really believe the 2 new micro fans making difference
see photos for more info

2 Likes

day 40 overall
2nd day of transition
trimmed out all fan leaves to help with light
she is looking great

3 Likes

day 43 overall
4th day of transition
bad news bugs have entered the unit, so put small saucer filled with Neem Oil and hoping for the best
also added Mylar film to fill the bottom for light reflection, changed water today and added 3.5 ml Hydroguard, she is looking great other than the big invasion

2 Likes

day 54 overall and 2nd day of flowering , had to put in basil plant to keep bugs away, all is going good except for the unwanted bugs, hope the basil works

1 Like