this will be my 3rd grow w/ Grobo & she is looking good so far

8 Likes

Nice! Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

thanks and sure will

1 Like

A great beginning…

2 Likes

day 20 overall and new leaves underneath are not green but yellow, all seems to be working fine, nothing has changed on this end , turned on the fans this morning for more air circulation, what could be causing this and how to fix problem ? checked ph balance and changed water, also sent in ticket but won’t hear back until Monday, thanks and have blessed weekend !

2 Likes

Excited to see how she grows!

3 Likes

I just started the same seed today, germinated the seed in paper towel and it popped open in under 48 hrs! First try on this strain, will be the second auto in the grobo. I hope this one stay shorter than the northern lights auto I did. I had trouble with it getting into the light. I’m excited to follow your grow being a little ahead of mine for any tips. Looks good so far. I thinks it’s normal for the first set of little leaves to do that. Good luck!!

2 Likes

she died , that’s 2nd one that has died after 20 days, last grow the bubbler went out and had to get one that fits aquarium, had this unit almost one year and tried 5 grows and only 1 successfully grown, when will the problems quit ? this is getting frustrating , idk if will try again or not, best of luck to ya

1 Like

@mississippihippie,

• (Sorry To See This Happen To You): ([SomeOne] Should Have Guided You On Saving Her): (If We Have More Information To Go On This Would Have Been Saved):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~