Damping Off Victories

Congratulations on the comeback!!! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

4 Likes

Quite the comeback indeed :slight_smile: Looks like she’s getting closer and closer

3 Likes

Wow great recovery @miami5th! Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

Awesome comeback!

4 Likes

Congrats on the come back… glad you could save her

4 Likes

@miami5th,

• (#AmazingSaves): {:heart_eyes:}:

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@Joe,

• (#EarlyShowing): (I’m Still Experimenting [MySelf] With The Start System):

• (Started Same Day):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

How much weed do you get if done right

2 Likes

We usually get around 2 oz give or take per grow. The quality of the herb is top notch though!

3 Likes

I told me 3 too 4 lbs when I read into it…

1 Like

What I’ve got going started from a 4 bar light and now I’ve got 4bar 8bar and getting another 8bar to put with my other one. I’ve got a panda :panda_face: room that can hold 12 photos or 24 Autos easy.
I got 2 tents ones a double I’ve paid 3,000 on all of it and I’ve already got my money back in 1 grow

4 Likes

I still think they’re cool just not worth 2,000 bucks

Update: She’s almost ready for harvest! What a turnaround from nearly dying from damping off to surviving into this beauty!

This is the Purple Haze auto full recovery

9 Likes

Came back strong

5 Likes

Wish the damping down issues I was having were salvageable.

4 Likes

Most definitely. :eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:wave: dude
WoW :hushed: awesome save :clap:
Wish I’d given mine more of a chance now :flushed:!
Hopefully I Won’t get another chance to try it though :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

Very beautiful. Good grow. It seems like they would have you removing leaves for more bud? IDK

1 Like

She looks amazing!!!

You did an awesome job bringing her back!

Question! :joy: I’m still very new!

My Zkittlez Auto from ILGM seems to stretch for light! How do I stop this for my next grow!? Also, I’ve been watching videos with the green ties and couldn’t get it right! My plant isn’t evenly spread like this! How do I get an even canopy.

5 Likes

Great job @miami5th - I got a small yield after recovering from dampening on my last grow. This looks like your going to get close to a normal amount.

3 Likes

It takes trial and error period…lol. but look up Kushman on youtube or go to my channel and look for my educational section you’ll find many great vids in there… I’m Flintstoned and my Channel is.
Today In The Growroom on youtube please sub like n share… Thanks… I talked about this forum in my last video… This is my favorite forum and I don’t have a Growbo lmmfao

4 Likes