Blueberries

8K video

5 Likes

They’re looking nice and healthy!

5 Likes

And almost ready for flower. You can tell!
Very impressed and lookinh forward to flower here sometime this week. Literally based on when the skunk dries.

6 Likes

Testing out live feed slash time lapse go pro.

6 Likes

So time lapse video
12 hours recording for 44 secs video. Photo every 60 secs. 30 fps.
I really would like to capture flowering stage. Even though gopro is plugged in itsnot charging fully and by morning was 26% so i might only be limited to 12 hour windows.
Nothing special by any means, more like is this doable.

2 Likes
4 Likes

60 days in veg today
30 under the new light

Drying room almost done. Day or two left.

7 Likes

Going to record the 12 hours a day the light is on for a week or so and see how the time lapse looks

5 Likes

Nice overview shot :+1:

3 Likes

You should see em now lol. Beauties

6 Likes

8 Likes

The boring part. So far so good. Ill say matt is spot on, on his advice.

5 Likes

My last tent grow hahah for comparison.

9 Likes

They are screaming :scream: to the weed gods beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Anyone have recommendations for free video software to connect all these videos together for thr time lapse.

4 Likes

Na I don’t have any videos made but the other day u told me to get the organic molasses I just received it how many ml to a gallon u said again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 tablespoon
You might need to re ph

1 Like

I did I got them on the fox :fox_face: farms nute schedule they are looking so much better just in 2 days it unbelievable thanks :pray:t3: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Besides iMovie I can’t think of too many, and I assume you do not have a Mac :confused:
So I would recommend downloading a trial of Sony Vegas? I’ve heard good things but it’s expensive. Sorry growmie :fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada
Yesterday plus 21c
Today…

10 Likes