Blueberries

Thats the way to getting the most and best. Keeping it in its perfect zone as much as possible. Consistency is key. Curing is by far the most critical stage as nothing is growing, just dying or degrading

3 Likes

True whatā€™s the temp u looking :eyes: for when I cure them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

cannabis-harvest-curing-cheat-sheet

I aim for a constant 60 night and day. Tried it on a previous grow and the bud difference was substantial. I am a visual touchy guy so my comparison is too ahigh quality small batch bud grown here in my city. I use their cannabis as my quality marker. Anyways last grow the humidity matches finally in consistency when grinding vs anything Iā€™ve done in the past. 25c. 60 RH 10 to 14 days. Some fan leaves trimmed otherwise only when dried.

5 Likes

I agree :point_up:t4: I Love high quality bud as well those are the ranges Iā€™m going to shoot for as well probably be a lil more difficult for me considering weā€™re I have mine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You can only do the best you can do. And if you choose to try to improve or improvise thatā€™s all based on your confidence

Practice makes perfect

5 Likes

U got that absolutely right Iā€™ll definitely make a few adjustments an improvements my next one :point_up:t4: Iā€™m just having fun an learning at the same time so itā€™s great :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Todays the hottest at 32c 17% humidity
Tents at 32.9
Grobos are happy roflmao

I double watered today too. Got a bit of run off.

7 Likes

Dam 17% thatā€™s crazy.

3 Likes

Bad for the forests. Lost so many bears last year. So sad. Hoping for rain during drying

3 Likes

Sheesh :roll_eyes: looking :eyes: like a shot out of a magazine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Thatā€™s sad :frowning: hope itā€™s a better year for them

Question canā€™t you add some humidity in your tent if you want it?

2 Likes

I can. The heat pushes it into high 30s which is plenty high for me.

2 Likes

@Mpower11 youll be happy to know i picked up some gaia kelp for adding in with the tea next grow.

2 Likes

You know I like hearing that. Is your plan to make your tea yourself you adding all the ingredients? Or you want to get a pre made tea mix? Im happy to hear you going this direct I really think you will notice the results. Itā€™s fast acting also not like top dress

Iā€™m not really too sure how much you want to play around with your grows? Iā€™m personally looking to improve my skills but improving also means doing some trials and errors which have sent me back on some crops.

Something to consider for your last top dress for late flower. Beal meal and seaweed extract can really finish the girls off nice.

Also the seaweed extract is water Soluble if you didnā€™t want to top dress.

3 Likes

Yes ill make my own tea batch. Smaller maybe 11 litres in one shot. Ill still add in molasses into the tea mix. Shall be interesting indeed.

3 Likes

Just a FYI molasses is great in the tea but should be added to mature teaā€™s only. If Added too early be a feeding frenzy.

No worm casting in the tea?

2 Likes

Lol. Yes of course. I will keep that in mind during its cycles then

2 Likes

The kid at the store said they can test THC content for free, all i need is 2 grams. Seem like a good deal? Be neat to know how strong it is. Stephen said those tests can be pricey.

3 Likes

Yes that is a good deal I thinkā€¦

I always wanted to have my own in house tester but havenā€™t been able to find a model I think will do the job correctly

3 Likes

The way he pitched it seemed like a back room deal vs heres a print out of your cannabis. Hehee. But stillā€¦

2 Likes