Blueberries

Lol! You did say you weren’t trying to go there! Your a Manic Organic! But I love it! More of us should be more manic about organics it would be a better world!
If I can ever get up and going I think I’m gonna try a batch of turnip greens in my tent and see if I can’t feed myself this year! Gonna start with that first! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thats what i am hoping
Lots of air movement and flow and the RH drop everyday helps.

I had planned this grow to have no issues :smirk:
Snow would be last week and we would maybe be 20c. Next grow should start in july and starts at a low % of power. Ah well even when your best planning goes wrong.
They are amazingly beautiful
I will highly recommend this grow method as an advanced growing mediun but a great one to grow into from the grobo itself.

7 Likes

I have no doubt your going to keep leveling up no matter what the issues present!
I have had so many major setbacks but with the many ways to grow you can always come back from it and even go back to what worked best! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

She looks great. Good luck with the hot temp issue. As @Bplatinum9 and @Mpower11 said, no worries you’re going to finish off strong!

5 Likes

Great idea!:ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Look amazing Todd!:muscle:t3::drooling_face:

4 Likes

@Choppo0816 checked the tops and all 3 including the GG all are milky trichomes. You have to be trucking along right behind. In the last 2 week window yes?

5 Likes

Thanks :blush: so I’ll just keep posting pictures and u let me know when to pull the trigger on them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Todays outside humidity

3 Likes

I have honestly never seen humidity in the northeast that low unless it’s 4 degrees F outside. Awesome cow flower but no bueno for early stages. You must rock multiple humidifiers?

3 Likes

And I’m a burnout because I didn’t look at the picture. :eyes::rofl::weary:

3 Likes

2 strategically placed for sure. There not running for last week or so.

3 Likes

That is insane :crazy_face: how that happened over there :point_right: like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So even when ur running :running_man: ur lights :bulb:an all ur equipment Approximately were does it sit at without a humidifier :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

25 night 30 day. At the extreme heat 35 rh. So low either way. Buds feel dense. I think their ok. Maybe GG is mostly P.O.

2 Likes

Man so u would only need to add humidity at the moment that’s actually interesting :face_with_monocle: I wish I could have it that low right now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Hence why its a super big deal for me to blast a room at 60 % for drying…

2 Likes

Right I didn’t even think :thinking: about that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

One really needs to consider your growing environment and topographical location for sure.

3 Likes

So weird cause u would think :thought_balloon: inside of a house :house: then a tent :tent: it’s pretty much controlled but it’s not this is a lot of work for sure :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes