Blueberries

If possible try to find out what equipment they are using I’m interested

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll ask. Test it after drying but before curing or after drying and curing

2 Likes

I think I would test after dry / cure

2 Likes

Would love to find out the THC %. Let us know if you do it!

2 Likes

If the testing equipment is on point then that is an amazing deal. Cannabis is legal in MA and we have a lot of options for testing. The average around here is $55-65 per test and they require between 2 and 3.5 ounces. There are cheaper subscription models but need to be testing 3 times a month or more for it to be worth it.

3 Likes

I meant grams not ounces, oops.

3 Likes

Any guesses on how many grams 3 plants gets.

One blueberry is stacked so much compared to the other, but the other is also visually appealing just un a different way. However id only grow the stacked one if that was an option

8 Likes

You mean final yield or for the testing?

2 Likes

Yeah final yield. Im guessing 275g but hoping for 350 to 400. But this is my first REAL tent grow. I feel have to state that because the first was just to see my maximums if it was even possible and was with lower equipment. Grobos for rhe most part sit at 40% humidity all grow which is fine by me. Tent with rhe heat swings so high and lows i needed to know what they were to counter act. One day eventually ill have access to my basement for grows and that will solve my heat issue on hot days. Also with my wife in fully induced medical menopause im told summers without A/C wont last long…

6 Likes

Okay I get it, like trying to guess how many jelly beans in the jar. Put me down for 321 grams

3 Likes

Man those are frosty :snowman_with_snow: as hell :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I say 475 to 500 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Lol beautiful dreamer.
10 branches x 3 x10 each? Average
300 if im lucky based on that math.

2 Likes

I say 420 grams!

4 Likes

Man I’m here for encouragement as well bro :joy: I do hope u at least do clear 300 for three plants :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Todd your looking at 1 lb is my guess

2 Likes

Lol i see what you did!

3 Likes

453g hey… i would be surprised at that much.

1 Like

Despite your best planning that your flower stage would be like this as much as you wanted (last 2 weeks for low rh otherwise its been 39 to 40 constant)
That heat wave blasted it up to 35.5 at peak

I think theyll survive.

4 Likes

So i waited 3 days before watering to ensure they were dry.
I will not use plastic for final pots anymore. Look how easy it would be to over water your plants.
I am feeding 1 x this green photo. 1650ml is 1.6 litres or 0.44358839 gallons. Not a lot right. I never have run off… 3 days ago i double the watering on all 3. Fabric as you can see is dry. The other 2 are so far on the right wet, if i were to water again this close to harvest would severely bother the plant.
Just thought id share.

And the only rule i was following was to water every 2 days.

3 Likes