Blueberries

@Dank_Of_America_420
My girls just went to sleep.

9 Likes

Dam Iā€™m so jelly looking :eyes: at that humidity still trying to get mine that low :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

You can see a section on the right side middle portion of the tent that seems to be getting wind burnā€¦
Weird as the only fan on the plants is just below the tops but above the netting on the back left.
Just seems so weird, I may smoke a doob on clean and resetup to see where smoke flows just to maybe adjust the fan for better or optimal airflow. Clearly i have it.

If you pull off the leaf, its blue underneath and the thing smells like a tim hortons blueberry muffin lol. I love it. the GG is interesting. No new growth below the trellis, but the bud is stacking up pretty solid straight up from the netting up. But i am thinking still 2 weeks more than the others. Hoping not.

5 Likes

I thought :thought_balloon: during flowering when u get close to the end the burnt leaves :maple_leaf: were common :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Gorgeous looking girls!

3 Likes

There is no burn. Well 5 stalks on the GG have burn. But the Blueberries just have wind burn, not the same as burn from nutrient loss. Wind burn means there is a steady stream on them and its too strong and they donā€™t like it. Most people use rotating fans, there like 65$ i use a 5$ amazon fan hanging on the back pole. Its stationary, and oddly enough the BB its blowing directly on, on the left side isnā€™t wind burnt. I donā€™t get it, but like i say its like the plant is fine and healthy but maybe getting grumpy like in those snickers hungry commercials. but annoyed with me lol. Leaves are starting to go in the very back right. I dont know if you can see, the bright yellow with the purple really POPS out.

4 Likes

Yea I can see it an Iā€™m developing the same exact thing now I know why because my fans ainā€™t rotating u just taught me something again thanks :pray:t3: for that info :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

If you can put small rotating ones under the canopy perfect. Get high quality over price.

3 Likes

I am happy i experimented with potting too. Im curious to see out come

2 Likes

Definitely gonna have to invest in some new fans what was the exact experiment :test_tube::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Todd this looks greatā€¦ Honestly great job!!!

Next grow will you be considering adding Compost tea to the mix? Iā€™m hooked on the resultsā€¦ They just love itā€¦

5 Likes

2 plastic pots, 1 fabric
Double checked again today
48 hours dry time
All pots dry on top, its coco
Plastic pots with a dirt meter, both are on high end of moist / wet when pushed in 3 different spots each pot
Fabric was rock dry. Which would mean inconsistent watering, however i had already adjusted previously anticipating this and i am glad i did.
Fabric wins out of air, and plastic. However transplanting out of fabric and air pots is s$%# only use them for your final transplant to flowering.

3 Likes

Yes i think thats something id be more comfortable with on future grows. I feel my learning process is slow, so things like that seem so advanced until i do them. But i feel more confident each grow i understand how to apply what ive learnes. Even know, im like ugh thats the only bud on that branch, hack hack next time.

5 Likes

P.s. thanks. I think so too

3 Likes

You will find it not as hard as you thinkā€¦ biggest pain with making tea is the clean upā€¦ besides that you just have to plan on making it 24 hours before you need itā€¦ If or when your ready let me know if you have questionsā€¦ Looking at your current grow I think it the next part of the puzzle if you looking to level up next growā€¦ Mind you a 24 hour brew with Carbs added at 18 hours will make your beautiful plants dance even moreā€¦ All the micro-organisms will ad the soil in making food available to the plant super fast

4 Likes

Looks nice! Choppoā€¦ thatā€™s funny I have a French bulldog name Bella too lol

4 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a plan! Appreciate the offer. Im headed there as i am very happy growing living organic soil.

4 Likes

I have same light in my veg! Great hlg just no dimmer just put mine higher up works greatā€¦ hlg for the winā€¦

2 Likes

Pretty cool :sunglasses: experiment :petri_dish: if u noticed the haze an the sour white I have were both in plastic pots the rest in fabric for me the ones :point_up:t4:That took longer to dry weā€™re the plastic ones :point_up:t4: but then again those were the ones that wasnā€™t directly under the light :bulb: like the fabric ones :point_up:t4::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

U have the same one too :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like