Blueberries

Stacking up great!! :+1: :clap: :+1:

6 Likes

Yes and RH stable at 35 high 31 low snd temp at 25 high 22 low. So perfect range. Leaves are turning purple :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Wow :star_struck: right on bro super nice :ok_hand:t3: So we’re most likely going to be cutting down around the same time right yours look :eyes: so much taller than mine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thw two plants on the left are on 1 inch riser or whatever they call them

3 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: man I was over here :point_left: thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: golly what did he give them things :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Was just a way to even the canopy out. It worked well on the GG.

1 Like

I can see there standing real tall :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Im still concerned not enough air flow inside the tent or below the canopy still though. So with the lowered RH i shouldnt have issues but its not perfect yet for me.

2 Likes

Wow :flushed: I’m having the same issue because of it being in my garage I’m gonna have to spin my head trying to figure out a solution :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Yeah id say its a work in progress but by the time you have a solution the weathers changed… hehehehe

1 Like

Ur extremely right about that that’s y I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: mark solution is best have it controlled weather it’s summer :sun_with_face: or winter :cold_face: then u don’t have to deal with the extra headache :face_with_head_bandage::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Some DSLR :cupid:

Bud structure is pretty cool. Love the colour

12 Likes

Bro omg :flushed: u have me Drooling :drooling_face: over here :point_left: they look :eyes: beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking good other than a little wind burn. Babies. Pffsch. Hehehehehe

3 Likes

Man even with that them ladies are standing at attention I bet they smell crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Todd looks so yummy!! Congratulations your killing it

5 Likes

Yeah the smell is pretty amazing. Honestly doesnt smell like cannabis. More like lots of baking so more like food now then anything. My biggest concern is how far apart they finish

3 Likes

Im not doing anything lol. Easiest grow ever.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. Stacking well and looks happy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Why what’s the time frame :framed_picture: between them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes