Blueberries

My best buds I cure for 6 plus months before I sample them. Agree with Todd makes a huge difference. It’s like wine better with age

7 Likes

I would like to grow enough to ultimately keep some from every harvest

8 Likes

I like to keep a small stash of all my personal favorite strains too haha

6 Likes

Blueberries smell like Blueberries and the gorilla glue lemon smells like lemon. Potent stuff now.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Shes looking poutytoo cause she just got watered
Im amazed at how different the amounts are they drink now

5 Likes

It is amazing how four plants can drink 2 gallons in a day. You know they don’t get water like that in the wild.

6 Likes

My 4 plants are drinking close to 4 gallons (15 L) every 2 days right now… This will give me about 1.5 L of Leach total

5 Likes

Looking nice Todd… Why do you think you got tip burn? to dry? I ask because it’s always nice to know why

5 Likes

No idea. Its only the gorilla glue…since transplant one or two branches had it not all.

3 Likes

I only water when dry now. I usually do it by weight. So it feels light vs not. I also waited 3 days this time to dry out the carbs from last

2 Likes

Only 4 branches out of total in that first photo in the light green. Mostly recently
I did do the top up a few weeks ago. Sensitive?

6 Likes

Zinc deficiency?

3 Likes

I have only grown GG since I started growing. My goal was to master one strain that I liked. I can confirm that this strain is sensitive to light burn. I have a 100 watt, 300 watt and now a 600 watt light and saw tip burn with just the 100 watt light but know it was only 12 inches away. That light barely puts out heat but it was enough to burn the tips.

4 Likes

Possible… As you know there could be many different reasons why… It’s happened to me before also :frowning: with only 1 plant…

Are you sure the tip burn was from the light? Could be high nutes

4 Likes

@Mpower11 I am not positive but the only tip burn I saw was on the two buds closest to the light.

3 Likes

I think its nute burn
When the light was lower the leaves curled when i raised it they uncurled
My plants root ball mass is in dirt and transplanted to coco. This means the main mass had different nutrients around it etc. Thats how think it got burnt. Its likely sensitive as the other 2 arent showing the same signs of stress

3 Likes

Makes sense…

I’m trying this right now I have 1 auto plant outside… It’s in like a 1/4 gallon pot very small… As soon as it’s ready to move to it’s next pot I’m moving it into a 12 gallon air pot… I don’t want to shock the auto plant by transplanting threw the grow so it’s moving into it’s final home right off the start… Haven’t tried this before but I think it will work better… Have you done this before?

2 Likes

Thats how i used to do it. I will try 2-3 stages in the future to see if i can increase my root mass further. More roots = more buds. I am currently doing 2 plastic pots and 1 fabric. 1 fabric and 1 plastic are both blueberries so i can directly compare. If you remember, one was significantly larger than the other. However, imo they seem to have even stevened themselves. Good genetics from @Aang imo. The GG was stunted on growing (was 1/3 of the size of the larger blueberry) go back to the old photos to see. She was stunted in the tent on trimming and seemed to be about a week behind both plants. I did cut heavily in flower. I knew the plants could handle it, but wasnt sure how much stress it would cause. However the benefit of a removed lower canopy, open air flow and allow them to refocus up higher benefited 2 out of 3 plants. Overall I would just rate the GG an advanced growers plant. Not a novice plant. I am not expert, but thats my deduction, hence why i havent put any attention to it. I did happen to pick a bad spot to photo as it pronounces it. I am still aiming for 2 more weeks. At that point they will have reached 5 weeks since last top feed and will be at end of growers recommended cycle. Should be good.

2 Likes

Costco size paper towel for size comparison
Still trying to thin it out a bit for more air flow but otherwise looks good.

9 Likes