Blueberries

I’m moving to urs an @Mpower11 beat when ever use tell me go I’m on it wit the scissors :scissors: Man U just pumped me up all over again bro time is :alarm_clock: ticking :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Something to watch and learn.

Really good.

7 Likes

I feel like I got robbed of a delicious pancake recipe. :joy:

Great video, love the plant whisperer part.

7 Likes

That’s funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I seen that video before :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Totally hey, hahaha, leave it to a stoner to make pancakes and start smacking pots and pans over his counter. lol. It just is further evidence towards the thinking of 2 days of darkness and harvesting in the dark etc. Plant stress is real and can be used to benefit aspects of plants for sure

5 Likes

Loved the video… What I have read on harvesting in darkness they also say the plant remembers when there should be sun so even if you give them 48 hours of darkness they say it’s still best to harvest before your lights would be on if you doing this approach…

5 Likes

Yeah ill leave mine in dark for 2 days while camping and then come home shower and climb in to harvest mode. Hehe
Just debating watering them before i leave or not

5 Likes

I wouldn’t water… Unless you feel the soil will be 100% dry then just a bit…

The plant will not use much water in darkness is my opinion

4 Likes

Ok well i watered Thursday last week andnonly just dried out. So 2 got watered today and the fabric pot got yesterday so i would technically need to water then but… yeah

3 Likes

Pulling the light tonight and im out tomorrow morning backnon sunday afternoon. Youll get harvest stuff then!
Have a goos weekend @Choppo0816

12 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that’s going to be extremely relaxing :sunglasses: taken that beauty down have a gd trip my gd brotha I’ll be here waiting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

My next time around I’m going to need use to teach me how to use that rope :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Todd bravo!! Love it!! Wish I could smell it

I’m still say’n 1lb

3 Likes

The bud is denser than it looks but not massive by any stretch. I feel most of them have to weigh 1 to 2 g each and there is lots. Lol. Im excited to see how this goes
My wife and i both have reason to celebrate so great timing hahahahhaa

6 Likes

Is she helping you my wife never or maybe just for a lil :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

She lovea trimming but we wont be doing that till dry. Only fan leaves now. I think she starts her new job on monday so ill likely do most fan leaf trimming on sunday when we get home.
After that i may need her help to get it done

4 Likes
9 Likes

Well I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: it works out :muscle: for u an u get the help u need as for me I already know how my path looks :eyes: but I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: with it for now but on ur plant :seedling: super fat heads an the leaves :maple_leaf: look :eyes: purple :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Beautiful grow. Have a great trip!

7 Likes

@Todd.grobo Amazing Grow!!

6 Likes