Blueberries

The bud is denser than it looks but not massive by any stretch. I feel most of them have to weigh 1 to 2 g each and there is lots. Lol. Im excited to see how this goes
My wife and i both have reason to celebrate so great timing hahahahhaa

6 Likes

Is she helping you my wife never or maybe just for a lil :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

She lovea trimming but we wont be doing that till dry. Only fan leaves now. I think she starts her new job on monday so ill likely do most fan leaf trimming on sunday when we get home.
After that i may need her help to get it done

4 Likes
9 Likes

Well I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: it works out :muscle: for u an u get the help u need as for me I already know how my path looks :eyes: but I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: with it for now but on ur plant :seedling: super fat heads an the leaves :maple_leaf: look :eyes: purple :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Beautiful grow. Have a great trip!

7 Likes

@Todd.grobo Amazing Grow!!

6 Likes

That simply looks amazing! Congrats
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Have a good trip

6 Likes

almost time to chop her down :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Omg!! The video really show cases it.

5 Likes

While we wait…

5 Likes

Almost ran out of hanging room

11 Likes

Well that’s a gd thing I’m sitting :chair: around maybe 375 to 400 g :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Nice! Congrats on your harvest. Excited to hear your thoughts!

8 Likes

Wow what a haul! Congrats on your harvest!

7 Likes

We are laughing at the house condition atm.
Top floor 62% rh and like 32c
Main floor 48% rh and 20c
Basement 15% rh and 12c
Roflmao

5 Likes

I just can’t even imagine that

4 Likes

Stupid heat snaps. Lets see if we get rain for a week that will be good humidity and temp

4 Likes

Flowering plant is the grobo GG so i have something yo compare the tent too.
The newby is the super skunk strain. Gonna pop the last seed in the tent next week.
I think about 3 days left on drying.

7 Likes

Final weight after 10 days drying

Gorilla Glue Lemon - 40g
Definitely manhandled her in the wrong periods of growth

Blueberries is defined as BBF and BBL

Blueberry muffin pheno Blue leaf - 59g
Pretty but suffered wind burn and was not a stacker. Was always the strongest of the two Blueberries

Blueberry muffin pheno Blue Flower tints - 76g
This one appeared slower then its sister and recovered from some early light burning. In future would remove ALL off shoot branches as it stacks well when shaped as such.

Total haul 175g
30g sweet leaf trimmings

Very successful grow. Thank you again to @Aang and @Fluffhead i enjoyed growing those

Going into winter for next grow means less weather swings so i expect better management of grow space

Hope you all enjoyed that grow with me. 3.5 hrs of trimming so thats all for photos tonight.

10 Likes