Blueberries

Howdy @ToddYYC any updated pictures or your current grobo grow?

2 Likes

She only had a few days added to recover. Trying to speed her through

8 Likes

Easy to drop RH

4 Likes

WOW! That’s what I dream of at night!

3 Likes

low RH?
hrm… I been dreaming about smoking this!

2 Likes

your tent almost ready for harvest. That’s what I was talking about lol

2 Likes

Maybe…
Depends on your definition of harvest might be…

Say for argument sake I harvest on June 1, 2 days darkness, and then 2 weeks for drying is June 18. Then 2 more months for curing. I wont be able to smoke this stuff until August!

Hence why i am dreaming about it. Smells so good now.

3 Likes

2 months curing? wow how do you cure?

3 Likes

For any harvest over 50g we have managed to cure for 2 months.
For the first two weeks i open daily. After that whenever i remember, which is sporadic but regular enough. After about a month they don’t have to be burped as often, maybe once a week. At that point i toss in my humidity packs to ensure it stays around 60. I am averaging 59-60 which is low but ok considering where i live.
We find the difference in time curing makes a huge difference in quality and smoothness of smoke. Like night and day difference. Especially as a couple who prefer rolling to other methods of delivery.

8 Likes

My best buds I cure for 6 plus months before I sample them. Agree with Todd makes a huge difference. It’s like wine better with age

7 Likes

I would like to grow enough to ultimately keep some from every harvest

8 Likes

I like to keep a small stash of all my personal favorite strains too haha

6 Likes

Blueberries smell like Blueberries and the gorilla glue lemon smells like lemon. Potent stuff now.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Shes looking poutytoo cause she just got watered
Im amazed at how different the amounts are they drink now

5 Likes

It is amazing how four plants can drink 2 gallons in a day. You know they don’t get water like that in the wild.

6 Likes

My 4 plants are drinking close to 4 gallons (15 L) every 2 days right now… This will give me about 1.5 L of Leach total

5 Likes

Looking nice Todd… Why do you think you got tip burn? to dry? I ask because it’s always nice to know why

5 Likes

No idea. Its only the gorilla glue…since transplant one or two branches had it not all.

3 Likes

I only water when dry now. I usually do it by weight. So it feels light vs not. I also waited 3 days this time to dry out the carbs from last

2 Likes