Blueberries

I just watched your time lapse video super fun.

Thanks for the tag here. Been missing on all the fun.

5 Likes

Its just a highlite reel which picks a few seconds from each day. I shouls post an entire video. Each day averaves 48 secs lol i have 22 days so far

4 Likes

Amazing views.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I am pretty happy so far.
@Jtlove 3 of my babies. The 4th is same strain but in the grobo

4 Likes

If you do it… I will watch it…

This is my go to for carbs at this current moment.

6 Likes

She’s looking good! A lot of white pistols forming. She’s going to stack! :+1:

5 Likes

its one thing to have a room smelly cannabis smells in it, but the tent literally smells like i opened the oven up and blueberry muffins are waiting inside. every fan leaf i pinch off with my fingers smells like blueberries. Ive never had such a potent terpene before!

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: she really does smell and taste like blueberry muffins. It’s an awesome strain - I might smoke some later tonight lol. You’ll probably start seeing her turn purple in a few weeks

6 Likes

So do you dose 3 time a week or what? 3x/wk could get a bit spendy. Let us know how it works.

5 Likes

I do it normally 2 times a week in flower full strength

3 Likes

I do one carb, one water, one carb. Still all in a week. Seems to be working well.

5 Likes

That’s the same as I do

3 Likes

Chugging away.

Week 4 flower day 2.

11 Likes

Looking beautiful

5 Likes

Man those are booming :boom: really nice :+1:t2: Todd they look :eyes: great :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Stalking up nice :+1: looking like they are getting sticking

5 Likes

The purple tips are coming out. Smells like im baking. Wonder what neighbors smell.

6 Likes

They do indeed look happy. Definitely proud of my improvements

4 Likes

Hard to open as dog hair gets sucked in like a space lock opening
Spend more time cleaning hairs then anything
Definitely stacking well. Still are spots id cut off next time in seeing how she stopped but dont have anymore of this strain so will likely be wappa.

4 Likes

Monstercrop her :wink:

Ps I have the same problem with my dogs. All my intake air has to past threw my carbon filters now. That fixed my problem when the tent is closed. I now added a 8 inch carbon filter in my room (just scrubs the air ) it really seems to clean up the hair in the room as a added bonus

3 Likes