Blueberries

Hard to open as dog hair gets sucked in like a space lock opening
Spend more time cleaning hairs then anything
Definitely stacking well. Still are spots id cut off next time in seeing how she stopped but dont have anymore of this strain so will likely be wappa.

4 Likes

Monstercrop her :wink:

Ps I have the same problem with my dogs. All my intake air has to past threw my carbon filters now. That fixed my problem when the tent is closed. I now added a 8 inch carbon filter in my room (just scrubs the air ) it really seems to clean up the hair in the room as a added bonus

3 Likes

Might have to do that when I have moola. The filter is already discoloured. It’s only been 3 months essentially. But I think it will be a good idea. The Wappa did well in the grobo, excited to try organic.

3 Likes

What a beautiful sight! You’re definitely gonna need some stakes or another trellis to prop those babies up once mature!

4 Likes

Dang, you’re giving me the itch @Todd.grobo!!

5 Likes

Leaving camping now for a few days. Sleep peacefuly my princesses :princess::sleeping:

9 Likes

Looking :eyes:amazing bro how will u feed while ur gone :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

You have them on drip for water or they can hold out until your back?

2 Likes

Nope they are every 2 - 3 days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When do you stop in flower with carbs. About to start week 5 soon.

1 Like
6 Likes

Full video for your casual viewing pleasure.
2 gigs. I feel for Matt. His videos have to be 3 to 5 gigs each with music and voice over

6 Likes

This video is a full month of time lapse videos stitched together via samsung default camera app
Starting on day 1 of transition

3 Likes

Howdy @ToddYYC any updated pictures or your current grobo grow?

2 Likes

She only had a few days added to recover. Trying to speed her through

8 Likes

Easy to drop RH

4 Likes

WOW! That’s what I dream of at night!

3 Likes

low RH?
hrm… I been dreaming about smoking this!

2 Likes

your tent almost ready for harvest. That’s what I was talking about lol

2 Likes

Maybe…
Depends on your definition of harvest might be…

Say for argument sake I harvest on June 1, 2 days darkness, and then 2 weeks for drying is June 18. Then 2 more months for curing. I wont be able to smoke this stuff until August!

Hence why i am dreaming about it. Smells so good now.

3 Likes