Blue Mystic redo

Had to start over. The grobo start doesn’t work the best.

4 Likes

Agreed

4 Likes

My first attempt at the Start went well but the two after have both been duds. Soil is just so much easier.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Topped and healthy.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Do you mind sharing where you got that screen for the top? I’m looking for something like that

2 Likes

@420farms sent it to me and I had it 3d printed. :). I have two of them. A lower and an upper.

3 Likes

@420farms Hi there! can you help me out? Do you sell those?

1 Like

He doesn’t sell them. It’s just the digital file then you pay to have someone print it for you. I have the file which I’m sure he’s ok with me sharing. Message me.

@Chris20 Right on brother, it’s free. If you haven’t gotten the file from @Tebori, you can download it from here: ScrOG by lanemaxwell - Thingiverse. I’ll give you the same advice I gave to others, I used these magnets to attach it (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081RPSGZS), using 4 M4 screws instead of the hooks, 2@10mm and 2@14mm. Get the thing printed with nylon, it holds up well and is semi-flexible.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

This plant has gotten very tall. Am I waiting too long to switch to transition? It was at the top fan but I see I could have switched before. I’m only about three inches away from the top of the Grobo so if it stretches more then I’m screwed. What has caused it to get so tall??

2 Likes

You can pop the pod lower if it reaches the top, you can tie the branches to the side with magnets or plant ties or ultimately you can super crop. The latter will get mixed results so always the last resort, it is the most stressful thing to do to the plant in flower.

2 Likes

Pop the pod lower? I’m not sure what that means. Also what’s super crop?

1 Like

Most people are still using the old trays with the coco pods. If so you can push the pod down, directly down gently into the water reservoir, not all the way or anything as you’ll find inside underneath the lead the tubing gets narrower making it impossible. You’ll also notice before that point branches of your plant will likely block/hold it in place. Nothing wrong with that, you’ll finish your grow-out fine. I’ve used method 60% of my grows. If your using the new trays for the peat pod, this option is no longer available to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Oh. Gotcha. Thanks

1 Like