Blue Mystic redo

You can zoom in and see how it fits here

2 Likes

Ok. I see. Thank you for sharing

Buds are already looking much larger this go around. Added the co2 and big bud. I’m not even half way through flowering so this should be interesting.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Leaves are curling a lot and I pushed the pod down a couple of inches as it got too tall. Is the closeness to the light causing the curling on those tallest colas?

1 Like

Looks like heat stress. Could be getting too hot near the light.

2 Likes

Ok. So this part is still a bit of a challenge for me. The trichomes look more cloudy under my digital microscope versus the eyeloop. How do things look to you guys? I have a week and a half left of flowering and they mostly look cloudy to me. However the main stem colas always look further along then the rest and especially buds that are lower are further behind. Thoughts everybody as far as ripeness goes?

2 Likes

3 Likes

There’s quite a bit of amber in a few of those pics. If it were my plant I would go to flush now.

2 Likes

The part that’s challenging for me is the leaves are always a lot more ripe then the flowers. What do I go off of? Think it’s flush time?

Flush and harvest! Great job @Tebori

2 Likes

@Tebori,

• (Try Adjusting Your Light Dimmer Switch, -It- might Give You Some Clarity Pics): {:microscope::wink:}:

{:laughing:}:

• (Well Done): {:white_check_mark:}:

- - - [2021-09.02]:

@Tebori,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Drying time!

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes