Blue Dream ILGM first grow

Hello AG! Here’s an update for you guys with my final results all trimmed down and jarred :fire::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Ended up with 2.02oz dry flower! and 7g of sweet! I leaned a lot from this grow and will carry this onward!
Thank again for everyone that held my hand through it all :seedling::grin: @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @Jamminbear @Russel_Richardson
PICS!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Great work my friend! Look forward to hearing your “smoke report”.

3 Likes

Heck yea! 2.02 oz is definitely a good first grow :wink: I can only hope I get anywhere near that… I have an auto so the chances are slim but I can only hope!

I love Blue Dream though! Would be stoked.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! You can do it man! I got some autos I’m excited to try too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I hope so… and NICE! What strains you thinking of next?

My next is gonna be Blue Dream CBD Kush (photo, fem), have the seeds just waitin’ for their turn to shine

2 Likes

Can’t decide which yet but I will choose and reveal soon!

1 Like

SMOKE REPORT!!!
Good evening AG! I’m sure you all have been waiting to hear about this smoke report as I have dipped into this pak and honestly can say I am extremely happy with the results and product from Grobo as a whole! This has to be some of the best tasting and effective bud we have ever had! :clap: :clap:
She’s really creeper! Really hits you about 35 mins in… smooth intake, so fluffy and burns real nice, the smell is amazing… as soon as you open the jar you know it’s party time. Very energetic at first and then dies down with a true stone and relaxer! As stated a 50/50 hybrid really reflects that! I am very exited to grow this again in the future here’s some pics of the bag appeal Cheers!
@pyromancy @SWSVIC @Vicc @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @pyromancy

15 Likes

Wow those really loook tasssssssty!!! Good shit! Loaded with trichomes!

3 Likes

I think this is the most crystals in a flower I have ever seen! Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Awesome! Wish I can partake right now but all I have is dispensary bud :sweat_smile:
I’m planning on running 3 BD and 4 gg#4 (the rest of the tall ILGM seeds I have left on me) in my tent as soon as I chop my current grow, which is now in my tent.

4 Likes

Yeah that looks like some really nice density on those nugs too!

2 Likes

Everything about it turned out great it really hits the spot man!

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I got Blue Dream CBD Kush in the Grobo germinating right now… I hope she pops here soon :slight_smile: Can only hope I get some nice nugs like that. Gonna be a long haul though but either way Blue Dream is one of my all time favorites and Blue Dream CBD is a medical strain I have right now, super fruity and loaded with CBD with a lower THC level but still enough to pack a punch. I’m thinking my seed is very similar to the Blue Dream CBD I got from the dispensary, no idea though!

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with BD man I know she’s going to impress!

2 Likes

Awesome work brother! Wasn’t even a question whether or not this would be some :fire:. Have you had BD from a dispensary or reputable source before? If so, how does it compare?

2 Likes

I have not but all I can say is this turn out was very nice! :sunglasses: @SWSVIC

1 Like

Thats what I had in mine but the none extreme one lol

1 Like

Does it taste incredibly blue?? If so then it’s a win in my book xD that used to be my go to strain for forever before I became legal… btw it’s been said but I’ll say it again for you those nugs look beautiful. The second I saw that shit I shouted “that’s how it’s done!!!” Irl

1 Like

@ChopJ thank you so much! It it’s awesome! Super creeper but also very mellow effects

2 Likes