Biscotti S1

New Grow! The lineage of this strain traces back to Florida Kush and Gelato#25. Stay tuned!

8 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Iā€™ve been awaiting your return. After reviewing you last couple grows and the high end genetics youā€™ve chose, I find it interesting to see what the grobo can do when you give it the best of the best genetics wise. Look forward to watching/interacting with this grow in real time. Welcome back!

3 Likes

My lineup is formidable as well, Still havenā€™t decided on which genetic I will select out of my little vault for the next grow, but know that it will be something very coveted! Check out the ā€œseed hoarderā€™sā€ post here, would love to see what packs you have lined up!

2 Likes

What was the cause of the Kush Mints failure? Also, how are you storing your seeds?

Awesome, look forward to following. Have you decided to completely do away with Grobo growing?

Understandable

Awesome! Sheā€™s looking goodā€¦ judging from my plant at that time, sheā€™s gonna double in size real soon!

2 Likes

Wutttt!! Holy growth! She got big! Looks like youā€™re gonna have a big one on your hands soon!

2 Likes

You have such a fan base, Iā€™d love to see a poll :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes