Biggest Yield

No one!!!

2 Likes

Your not going to get a qp. Nobody has…it’s not big enough

3 Likes

qp wtf seriously?? No fkn way

2 Likes

Not, never happened, provide link, fake news. Not being mean, just extolling truth

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen on Allgrowers is 0.5-2oz.

1 Like

Here’s my post just under 2ozs haven’t been able to produce that again in the Grobo. (Genetics)

I got 54 grams dry I commonly see around one OZ. I can smoke that in 3 weeks. :joy:

8 Likes

Dig that

Look everyone, I already knew you wouldn’t be able to get QP out the the grobo… my main question is. What’s your biggest yield??? And have you ever got that much ever again? Just wondering what your biggest yield was?

1 Like

@BigPapa1. And like was said above 1-1.5 is the average

4 Likes

Just under 2oz is the best I’ve had as well. We’ll see if I beat that with a harvest tomorrow.

4 Likes

@Dew, your cheese auto looked beautiful! Good shit! Just got confirmation mine will be here Next Wednesday! Fuck yea!

2 Likes

Excited for you bro! I’d really like to see someone out there get 3oz!

5 Likes

I’ve increased my harvests by at least 5g per additional grow

8 Likes

I’m a virgin in growing, I dont know what I’m put where! I’ll be happy if I get the plant to flower…

5 Likes

@BigPapa1,

Biggest Yield

((#Harvest)): :herb:

Harvest Day - @fuz +Mine :smiley:

--

:wink: :groboone: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

I’m new to the game but I have grown vegetation not bud where can I find a go to source for seeds ? I’m in Washington DC

1 Like

Sup Grower!

I’m new to the game my self, I guess it all depends on what you wanna grow? Auto flower? Photo period, for autos, I like mephisto genetics, I been following them on reddit for a min now. My second choice I would say, grower choice seeds…

1 Like

@Bankkbros_ceo,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

Grobo Grow Recipes *Updated 3.20.19* - Grow Recipes - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

(Strain): (YouAreLookingForTheBreeder):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

In regards to this post, did in fact beat it. 2.3oz. Cinderella 99 Fem (Canuk)

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Early Adopters - Any issues?