Best seed to use?

I was watching some YouTube videos and some people plants in the Grobo were roughly 2 feet and bushy, so look prefect to grow in the Grobo. Then I saw others with tall stalky plants growing to the top even over growing and the bottom foot or so had nothing just stalks. The one guy was even complaining he keeps outgrowing the Grobo.

So there seems to be certain kinds of seeds that are better to use than others in the Grobo.

Does anyone have a list of short bushy plants vs super tall stalky ones that will outgrow the Grobo?

5 Likes

These short bushy plants are going to be indica dominant hybrids or straight indicas. I recommend doing photoperiod seeds, not autos as autos do what they want with schedule, height and width. The beauty of photos is you can flip them into transition whenever you want. If it’s a fast grower, flip to transition earlier to avoid hitting the lights. If it’s a slow grower, keep extending late veg till it hits the point you want to flip to transition.

3 Likes

I would say most all indica dominant hybrids strains are good my opinion… sativas hybrids will grow the other way… best of luck!

1 Like

- - - [2021-07.30]:

Jul 30, 2:23 AM

@TheDogMan,

• (Just ignore :sunglasses: My Warning Posts): {:white_check_mark:}:

{:scream:}:

• (You Want Short, Transition Her At The Top Of The First Fan):

~~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like