Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 100 day + Supplemental Nutrients

Sooo cute

3 Likes

So bushy.

2 Likes

Do you think you will extend late veg? I’ve been wondering what would happen if you just let one go before it hits the second fan…

1 Like

I already extended it 2 weeks (1 week past, one week to go). It is just getting wider and bushier.

1 Like

Introduced my 1st dosage of Carbo Load.

8 Likes

Healthy healthy healthy!

3 Likes

Finally reached the top of the lower fan. I assume I should keep extending late veg for another week to try to get to the second fan. What about trimming some of the monster fan leaves to give the new growth some light?

7 Likes

She’s looking healthy! This strain seems thicc like the super silver haze.

5 Likes

Day 26 - day 2 of late veg and she used all 5 of the nutrients.
Seems normal?

7 Likes

Mine are pretty low too but I am further along. I’ll take a look when I get home in a few days.

3 Likes

- - -

@Ginseng,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You might Want To Ask Support About Your Recipe & See Why #5 Bottle Isn’t Even With #3 + #4): (#1 + #2 Are Being Used A lot Too): (Just Not Sure Why): {:thinking:}:

• (Are You Cleaning “Both” [Sensors]):? :question: (I Notice If The [BothSensors] Don’t Stay Cleaned Then The Nutes Don’t Get Dispersed Properly): (Proper Water [Distilled] [image reverse osmosis (RO)] Is Recommended):

• (#EarlyShowing): (#ThisJustIn): (#JustForYou): (Nutrients Should Be Even): (@fuz Noticed Last [Drain/Fill] His Nutes Never Dispersed -So- After An Hour Of Waiting Patiently We Had To [Drain/Fill] [“The Same Water”] To Waite Only Two Minutes -And- Nutes Dispersed Like It Should): (-So- Warning [:warning:] Make Sure Your Nutes Disperse Like It Should Every [Drain/Fill]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

on day 35 of late veg. Still not up to the second fan. Go ahead let it transition or extend another week? Already extended 3 weeks.

4 Likes

She’s looking good

1 Like

Personally I think I’d way one more week but that’s just me. I hear the stretch is very natural with this strain

1 Like

I would get rid of any big fan leaves blocking the main bud sites. Are you planning to lollipop her before transitioning?

3 Likes

Boy I did some lookin’ at some growdiaries of this strain… those buds look beautiful! I’m excited for you and the others on here growing the same strain @Ginseng @OrionsCeiling (different breeder but same strain maybe?)

2 Likes

I did some trimming of fan leaves and some lower vegetation. Only my second grow and first standard fem. Hopefully I didn’t take too much off. I also extended another week to give her some time to recover. Any more trimming before I let her sit for a week?

6 Likes

Good job with the trim, she looks good :+1:

5 Likes

She looks good! Personally I’d get in there even lower and clear out the inner middle and bottom of the canopy so the plant has a good amount of growing back to do.

In veg I suppose I like to do agressive defoliation because the plants are so forgiving. A lot of strains are so resilient and the more you beat them up the more they give back and grow. I think this one is the same.

With that said your lady looks soooo amazing! I’m impressed with your level canopy. Im sure your end yield will thank you for that!

4 Likes

More?

5 Likes