Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 100 day + Supplemental Nutrients

On to the next stage.

5 Likes

I been away for work and unfortunately this plant is not making any progress.
I noticed the Grobo has not released any nutrients the plant is still alive but very very small for its age.

Some one was doing water changes for me but they didnt know anything beyond that.

How do I go about putting in a support ticket?

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that and it sounded like your plant had a flush. a week of flush doesn’t sound too bad, have your tried feeding her again?

Support link here
https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

5 Likes

The grobo has not released any nutrients in 27 days now.
So she might still grow but she is very small and not worth putting in the time.
Knowing she will probably yield weak buds its better to start over.

I think I need to get Grobo to figure out the issue of why its not releasing nutrients and plant a new one.
Its only a month lost.

4 Likes

ouch a month of starvation. Yeah I agree, maybe starting over will save you some anguish later. I had same issues with the grobo not dispensing nutes when I add additives to my water prior to filling the grobo. I don’t think this is the case for you however.

I don’t know if this helps or not, but I kept my photo period seedlings in cups for about month only feeding them very lightly to keep them small in germination phase before starting them in veg week 1 (I didn’t have space to veg them out yet since my tent was pre occupied). They seem to be doing fine even though I starved them for over a month.

Here is the thread where I kept them small in cups for a month:

How does the leaves look?

2 Likes

its green and growing new life but its the size its way to small to want to put anymore time into it.

4 Likes

I would suggest putting it back to week 1 of veg (but this is entirely what I would do if I was in your position, its your grow, your call however) and see how she responds after a week. You may save like 2-3 weeks by not starting over v.s. losing an additional week if she doesn’t bonce back. Mines had some yellowing as well due to bad PH with the cocopods but they bounced back and now taking off since starting veg week 1

If this is a photo period seedling, you should be able to have the freedom to correct her while shes still in veg.

4 Likes

Once I figure out the issue with the machine, I might make a decision to keep her.

Support already contacted me and I’m sure we will have a solution soon.

4 Likes

Hey @Ginseng,

We are looking at your unit now. @Dani will have a couple instructions/steps for you and I’ll follow up with you tomorrow. I agree, you are best to restart this grow.

Cheers,
Stephen

8 Likes

Sweet! Im going through the process and will keep you posted!

6 Likes

Good luck with your grow @Ginseng!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I replanted the same seed and we will see what happens.

8 Likes

Best of luck with this one, I already got this thread on :watch::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Mine is doing well. Super thick root.

7 Likes

So I topped her last week and I have a lot of new growth. Should I trim the huge fan leaves? She is on day 11/14 of late vegetation. Should I extend? Why or why not? Trying to learn what to look for.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d go ahead and extend. It’ll help with your end yield and the plant needs some training to fill out before extending

4 Likes

Hey @BeeDubya,

You are going to need to extend for at least 2 weeks, possibly double that. High stress training techniques like topping put stress on her and she will need time to recover and reach her full potential. Don’t flip to transition until those extra branches have caught up to your apex cola for a nice even canopy. Look to be right around the height of the 2nd fan as a good indicator that it’s time to move past late veg.

Cheers,
Stephen

9 Likes

This is great advise I will apply this for sure!

Also the nutrients are being pumped in and I will keep and eye on in this time.

5 Likes

Any more trimming? Super thick and bushy.

Some pretty big leaves.

6 Likes

What a difference nutrients make :slight_smile: :partying_face:

7 Likes