Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 100 day + Supplemental Nutrients

Seed Bergman’s Gold Leaf by ILGM

Grobo Recipes ILGM Bergman’s Gold Leaf

**Germination (Day1/10) **

Calibration and we are off

12 Likes

Too funny @Ginseng.
I was going to grow Bergman’s Gold Leaf next once my Super Silver Haze is harvested. Maybe I still will, its been great watching your grow while mine follows along. I think I started 2 weeks behind you and ended up at 2 months now. (all my Grobo and dampening issues are now fixed :crossed_fingers:)

Planning anything different this time?

3 Likes

@crasch that’s awesome!

During Black Friday I got a little carried away and bought another 4 nutrients but I need to research how to use them. I’ll post their names when I get them I hope they make a difference.

I wanted to grow this strain before the second haze but decided to wait so the tent is harvested and I can clone her!

3 Likes

You have piqued my interest!! Was looking into this strain

3 Likes

That’s funny. I am on day two of my Bergman’s Gold Leaf fem.

3 Likes

Congrats on your new grow!!

3 Likes

:groboone: Does it again! :star2: :star2: :star2:

13 Likes

Good stuff @Ginseng ! She DONE POPPED!

I just read up on ILGM about your strain, I thought the name Bergman sounded familiar! Sounds like a really interesting strain.

4 Likes

I’m right there with you on a BGL strain.

7 Likes

This will actually be interesting having the same strain started at the same time to see how they progress.

6 Likes

That’s pretty sweet! You guys will definitely be able to compare, going to be interesting indeed.

5 Likes

@BeeDubya hell yeah dude! You using any supplemental nutrients?

@pyromancy yeah having some one to compare with is very helpful

4 Likes

I am just using the Grobo recipe and nutes.

3 Likes

Figured I would drop my updates here to keep everything clean if @Ginseng doesn’t mind.

4 Likes

Go for it I don’t mind at all!

2 Likes

Been wondering about this strain. I will keep an eye on your grow

6 Likes

@BeeDubya,

• (Are You Wetting The Top Of Your Sprout):? :question:

- - -

@BeeDubya,

• (She Is Looking Happier Here): (You May Want To Dry Your [Coco-Pod] From Below): :green_thumb:

- - -

@BeeDubya,

• (If I [:eye:] Were You, I [:eye:] Would Keep Her At This Stage Until She Reaches The Bottom Of The Second [:two:] Fan):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

My temp spiked above 85f and I gave her a little spritz to cool her down. I clipped off the brown tips. But looking good I think.

2 Likes

Both are looking healthy! @BeeDubya & @Ginseng this strain looks like a winner!

2 Likes

She’s getting big.

5 Likes