Baby Skywalker

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you for all of the information. :pray:t3:

1 Like

The lower leaves are dying. No clue why and regret getting the grobo at this point. Better off just growing without it.

2 Likes

Also shouldnā€™t the fans be running? Because they arenā€™t.

Baby skywalker looks pretty healthy if you ask me, shes looking straight up at the light, good node spacingā€¦sheā€™s just getting the hang of life I would let her just grow for a week and see how sheā€™s doing after that, The spotting in the beginning almost seems normal after reading and seeing a lot of grows on AG with that as well as my own, she will get past it once she can uptake more and live a little stronger! Keep up the good work. Iā€™d get yourself a small fan for more air circ inside the unit. The unit gets warm sometimes during the day especially if your gauge is mounted closer to the light rather than sitting on the tank lid. I try to leave her be With the door closed as much as possible to help reduce chances of infestation or other issues.

3 Likes

Fans turn on at day 10 (bottom) and day 25 (top). If youā€™re past day 10 the bottom fan is most likely on it is however very deceptive as it does not move a lot of air and the blade guards look like fan blades giving the illusion that it is off. Take a bright LED flash light and shine it on the lower fan and then do the same with the top. If you are between days 10 and 25 you will see a difference. Youā€™re being very quick to blame the Grobo my man, it can only do so much. Genetics and environment still play a big role. That said, your plant is doing well, go smoke a joint and stop over analyzing! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™m basing my views off of many grows posted on here. Iā€™m not sure how itā€™s doing well compared to other plans Iā€™ve seen posted but Iā€™ll just see what happens I guess. Iā€™m also basing them off many people on here who have issues with their grobo and grows. Meaning itā€™s quite common. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Youā€™re right, there are a fair share of issues with some units. That said the Grobo team have accomplished a huge feat in building an almost autonomous cannabis grow box. If you check out the reviews of their competitors I think you will feel much more satisfied with your decision to purchase. We are on the forefront of a new technology and we are personally taking part in shaping the future of growing through our work with the Grobo and our reporting here on AG. If you do experience an issue with your unit, they will make it right, plain and simple. For every post regarding defects there is a response from the Grobo team whether private or public remedying the issue.

What day of growth are you on currently my man?

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

Hereā€™s an update. The two bottom leaves are definitely dying. The one not seen in the back is nearly wasted away completely. Any thoughts? The two leaves that are the next to oldest are starting to wilt and brown as well. Sigh.

2 Likes

Hey bud, to state the obvious, she is not looking good. Honestly it appears to be a potassium deficiency, but I would bet it is more than likely due to nutrient burn caused by the introduction of Early Vegetation nutrients. Remind me, are you running a specific recipe or a generic recipe? I assume you have already submitted a support ticket but if not I would do so immediately.

I did, I am running skywalker og recipe but not the same breeder. Did I mess things up by not waiting the entire germination? I skipped ahead to early vegetation since germination was over. So three days early I believe. Anything I can do or is it just going to die as I suspected?

1 Like

Yes that is definitely the issue brother, she wasnā€™t ready for nutrients just yet.

3 Likes

Personally I would start over. For future reference, always let germination phase run its full course. There is a method to Groboā€™s madness!

1 Like

Huge bummer

1 Like

Sorry bud, it was a quick lesson. Moving forward do not hesitate to ask questions if you are unsure of anything (big or small), we are here for you!

1 Like

What did support say? Honeslty I have see worseā€¦ if u correct whatever is going on in the Rez- she could bounce back. EC, PH, water tempā€¦

2 Likes

@Tebori with this machine. If donā€™t contact support during your grow - that would be a surprise to me. I donā€™t think anyone on this forum has gotten through a grow without support. I personally know how u feel about the Grobo lol. When u have lemons u just gotta work with what u got.

2 Likes

I have not opened any support tickets @Jamminbear

If you can adjust the schedule back to germ for few days And do a water change to rid of the nutes in the water tank as much as possible, she will recover! New growth up top looks good! :+1:
Since those are just the first leaves on the plant I would not panic, thatā€™s just me but I have gone though my fist grow so far with no support tickets just guidance from AG and the champs! @Tebori

2 Likes