Automated cannabis farming by SEEDO?! Please read

Looks like they have redirected their focus, very interesting approach. Is this what Grobo is working on up there in Canada :canada:?! The future of cannabis has just begun!

1 Like

@Rich Believe it when I see it with Seedo the 3d graphics in the video is a fancy looking concept until they show proof. Which they havent been the best at if you notice how well their Seedo has been recieved by users amongst other issues. I have high hopes for the cannabis industry industry and automation as a whole just not them.

2 Likes

They cant even send out single units how are they gonna do more.

1 Like

The ā€œSeedo farmingā€ is more of a commercial enterprise. Seedo is making headway now they shipped a few of their first gen units to a few people in California. Iā€™m inclined to believe they tried to pass off their lab test units off onto final customers to buy them some more time. Newly designed unit(s) have shipped to at least two people I know of.

Bottom line they will ship but their claims of world wide shipping has me thinking no chance. So many regulations and hurdles to overcome shipping these units not limited to nutrients, CO2 and electrical safety specs for countries will have some waiting a long time or they wonā€™t get shipped at all but they will get refunded. Seedo will have been able to use their deposits and payments as interest free loans. Pretty shady.

1 Like

Grobo is also not shipping outside North America but took pre-orders from other countries. It seems those start-ups struggle with similiar problems.
I preordered both and until now none is delivering. Even though I appreciate the better community management by groboā€¦at least from the perspective of a customer from Europe both broke their delivery promises but took my preorder money. Still not mad at them but hoping for start of delivery in the future. Itā€™s not black or white between grobo and seedo or in other words: every start up is a little shady. Thatā€™s at least my experience.

1 Like

I think itā€™s more about inspections and regulations more than anything else

I hear you brother. Iā€™d imagine both companies have plans to dominate the world and ā€œship world wideā€ and this is appealing to growers. Not so fast, I would hope at this time Grobo has refunded your pre-order and Iā€™d like to say they planned on shipping to Europe but not so easy. Unless Seedo has a magic wand i bet there will be several countries they will not be able to ship to because of some sort of standard or regulations. Iā€™ll eat crow if they ship worldwide with Seedo everyone has certain months starting in April letā€™s see. :thinking:

Hopefully someone can overcome this European hurdle or another company makes a comparable system for you guys in Europe. :+1:

1 Like

Or maybe grobo can franchise in Europe :joy::scream::exploding_head::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Only way, set up a satilite location.

No speedo is just full of shit. Thatā€™s why I canceled

1 Like

Hello
My name is Paulette
How are you
I was wondering about Seedo
They blocked me
Been waiting for2 yrs
They donā€™t answer calls or emails
Are they a scam please tell me no,

1 Like

Is seedo a scam

Is SEEDO a scam

When I was waiting for my seedo I contacted them on Facebook messenger demanding my money back. Within an hour someone messaged me asking for my contact information. They called I asked for my money back they tried to talk me out of it. I stood strong got a refund in 7 days.

4 Likes

There are people on here with seedo machines! Maybe ask them for a contact number or email to see if there are other ways of contact.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly how I got my refund, since no other communication channel seemed to be open.

2 Likes

They dont give you contact information. They call you. You have to request to be called.

1 Like

@Southrock67,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

Mcmanis

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

--

Thank you

Seedo is a scam, but it is odd that snoopdog slapped his name on it.

I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my deposit back.

If you join the fb group youā€™ll find very few people got their devices and most had been waiting years no longer get responses. I check some of their network and w/Zendesk. No valid support account.