Auto or regular in grobo?

I am on my second grow and plant grew all the way to the top of my grobo again. I have the coco pod deeper in. I also on this grow trimmed alot more than my first grow. Am I using the wrong seeds? Should I be using auto seeds? I also pushed branches more to the side for better lighting. Thank you all for the help.

@nick0783,

• [Need some serious help]:

• (The Best Way To Control The Height, Is To Re-Grow The Same Plant More Than Once): (If You Grew It Once Before, -Then- The Chances That It Will Grow That Tall The Second Time, -If- You Don’t Change [AnyThing] Will Be Great): -So- (Changing It To Go Into [“Transition”] At The First Fan, Might Be In Your Best Interest): (Strains :dna: Has A Lot To Do With How Big She Will Grow, -But- We Can Help It Not Get Out Of Control):

{#I’mAllGrowdUp :wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

No I think :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: ur just flipping into flower :hibiscus: a lil to late :alarm_clock: for ur next grow try flipping a lil bit sooner that will help u out a lil more u will have a lil more control that way when u learn how to supercrop an stuff like that then u can let them get bigger cause then u will know how to attack it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes