Need some serious help

Hey everyone very new to growing. My buds seem small at 41 days out of 48. I extended flowering by 7 days. My plant is very tall and just need some pointers. Thank you all for the help.

3 Likes

First thing you need to do is post a pic of your nutrient bottles anytime you ask for help.

Second thing is check to see if your pump and airstone is still on by checking reservoir for bubbles.

Third thing is to get rid of any dead leaves on and off your plant to cut down on bugs and bacteria.

Fourth supercrop your grow because you will need to extend again.

Fifth if you didnt recalibrate your sensor before starting this grow you may need to.

Sixth keep asking questions along the way if you need too. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for answering my question. So first here is a picture of my nutrients. Second I extended my plant for anther week. Third recalibrating my sensor now. Here are some pictures of the buds. Also don’t know how much I should trim off of the top. Should I take out sensor when calibrating? Plant is too big for me to lift the lid up.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of the buds

1 Like

Your nutes look a bit off, what kind of water are you using?
Bottles 3,4 & 5 should be lower than 1 & 2.

Yes to recalibrate you will need to remove sensor to clean it.

If you supercrop you won’t need to trim unless your buds have been burnt.

Did you happen to purchase the grobo supports?
If so you can use them to supercrop without having to break stems. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Hello. I am using distilled bottle water. I did buy the supports. The very top of my plant is burnt from the light bc it is too tall. How should I use my supports. Thank you for all your help.

1 Like

Use your supports to bend branches downward away from the light by attaching magnets to the side walls. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes