Auto/Fem Afghani - day 36 SCROG/LST?

Very healthy afghani a month in. Is it time to drop the screen on it and start scrog/lst? What height are y’all introducing the screen, specifically in the grobo? Never tried that technique with an auto in a tight space. Last grow I missed introducing a screen before it grew legs and hit the lights. I did top this little gal, despite some saying it’s not necessary. With that said, those under-branches and leaves are begging to be trimmed up. I just don’t want to stress it too much all at once (if also starting lst). Thoughts?

5 Likes

:fist_right:

Lookin healthy but she definitely could do with a SLIGHT! Trim down below bud …

Maybe over a few days :+1:!!

2 Likes

Autos are so tricky. Is this the same strain from the same company that you grew that reached the lights with last time? If so, id say go ahead and trim up the bottom leaves. If its a different strain, id be hesitant to do a lot of trimming. Trimming will obviously cause stress which will likely stunt its growth some.

2 Likes

Same seed company, different strain. Just unclear where to position the screen. I know it’s going to get leggy in veg. Just looking to maximize yield, like we all do. :confused:

1 Like

@TXCam,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes