Are recipe details available anywhere?

@Stephen I’m curious if recipe details are avilable anywhere? I’d like to see the light cycles specifically. and when they switch over for each grow I do—just for timing and such. Is this available anywhere?

1 Like

YActually I now see that in the app under light settings that you can adjust on off times. But is there any way to view in the future of the grow?

Currently my lights are off and I don’t think they should be, but I’m not sure. They haven’t been offer this time of day so far. According to app lights should be on.

1 Like

I’ve sent in a ticket to @Robyn in support. But I’m now worried due to the weekend I’m going to lose this plant! Has anyone had this happen??

1 Like

Mine glitched out…the times on/off didn’t match it was like the pm/am was reversed. It took me a few attempts of moving the slider until it worked. I thought I was going crazy. Power the unit too, check that your timeZone didn’t change. (Doubt that, mine was ok)

Play with slider, I forgot what the magic thing was that fixed it but suddenly timing was ok.

2 Likes

yeah check your time zone and the time its set for…

2 Likes

Hi @rainstorm3,

We’ll get back to you with more details on the ticket later, but what I can suggest trying - if all else fails - is to try resetting your unit by unplugging it, leaving it unplugged for a minute, and then plugging it back in

Regards,

Chris.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Tried checking time setting in app and it seemed normal.
Power cycled unit and reconnected and still no lights. Played with light settings again and backed up the turn on start time by a little bit and the lights kicked on. I did that yesterday with no change, so… Weird.

I’ll keep an eye on it today. I’d love to know why they just flipped off on day 10 of grow​:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:
Plant saved for now.

2 Likes

And the lights are back off already. Sigh. Will have to wait for support I guess.

That’s really odd, did you set it to a specific time when they did end up turning back on?

It’s currently set to the pic below. Earlier I back it up by one hour and they came on. But turned back off again within 3 hrs.

1 Like

And @Chris I should mention, the times don’t seem to line up at all—even taking into account the EST and PST difference.

Rebooted again this morning due to lights not on—they came back on for a few min and promptly went back off. The dark saga continues. Hoping this is just a software bug that @bruno can fix!

1 Like

@rainstrom I was able to slide the slider to make my lights go on. It didn’t match the the real world times but fixed itself when I changed my off time from 11:00am to 1:00pm my Grobo didn’t like the off time anytime between 11:00am to 12:30pm chose 1:00pm and from that point forward it was ok, go figure.

I prefer my lights off during the hottest part of the day.

@Azuri that is super weird. I’ll play around a bit more while I wait to hear back from support. I figure I can keep the plant alive if it gets at least little spurts of light. And I’ve checked the temp where we have the Grobo too as I read lights will shut off if the unit is too hot. And ours is optimal temp give or take a degree.

@rainstorm3 I would be surprised if your unit is shutting down due to heat. Just to elaborate I turn my lights off during the day since I’m still old school mindset growing with 1000w metal halide lights, HPS and ballasts that give off a ton of heat. Hard to teach an old dog tricks.I don’t think heat is a big issue with Grobo and LED lights.

When the lights go off, would they stay off for 4 hours and then come on? That would tell you the time slider is not matching the actual time. That’s how I found out my issue. My thoughts are if your unit is shutting off at random times for random amounts of time there’s a hardware glitch.

Please keep us posted on the outcome as I had a similar situation that seem to correct itself with a little tweaking at my end. Love the Grobo unit but as we can see certain limitations requiring support on weekends or long weekends can result in anxiety for some new growers. Cannabis is pretty resilient it’s a weed after all. :+1:

1 Like

@rainstorm3 sorry to hear you are having troubles keeping the lights on. Just checked the backend and a few sensors seem to be stuck out of range. Can you please unplug the unit, leaving it unplugged for roughly 5 minutes and then plug it back in? This will force the sensors to re-initialize and hopefully prevent the lights from continuously turning off.

Let me know if the unit starts behaving normally on your end once complete, if not I can investigate further :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@bruno awesome. I’m just having a beach day :+1:t4: Will do that once I’m home and let you know outcome.

2 Likes

@bruno unplugged for appx 1/2hr.
Plugged back in Lights came on when I first plugged in but have remained off since. Pulsing light blue status light it’s on and connected

1 Like

Hi @rainstorm3,

We’ll be attacking your problem through the support ticket now. However, we will update this thread with whatever ends up getting put into the works as to keep everyone else up to speed :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chris …plant is still alive, but looking a bit sad.

2 Likes