*App Down* [RESOLVED AGAIN]

Hey Growers,

We have a quick update for you. We’ve heard back from our partner about the app being down and they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it asap.

Please do not power cycle your unit or try to put it into pairing mode at this time.

You should resume regular operation of your unit once the service is restored.

Thanks for your patience,

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Good news!

3 Likes

Interesting, my unit was thankfully showing as connected all morning

2 Likes

2 Likes

What happened stephen? Seems microsofts servers wentdown at the same time.

1 Like

That’s interesting. The root cause is still being explored by our server service providers. We will keep you posted on any updates we receive from them.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Stephen, its been about 40mins since you posted this and I’m still having trouble getting my unit online. Is there any additional information?

1 Like

My units havent been down all morning. They are down now likely due to back end work. Well have to wait forthe next update.

1 Like

My Grobo now has the “updating” light activated

1 Like

Ok now it’s in the “attempting to connect” state, with blinking blue light.

1 Like

Is it a white/clear light?

2 Likes

I thought they said it was fixed now my wifi disconnected and try to repower and nothing 1 week of flower and 10 days of flush on my recipe before harvest please help.

1 Like

It was light pink. It now seems to be cycling back and forth, every few minutes, from updating (blinking light pink) to connecting to wifi (blinking blue)

3 Likes

This would have been helpful a few hours ago haha my machines are all in darkness when the lights should be on, just my luck 🤦🏻

1 Like

Interesting, my lights have been on throughout

1 Like

I’m over here flipping out trying to figure out what’s going on lol, I do feel just a little better I’m Not the only one. I’m trash talking my grobo, “ are you fucking with me bro!” #2020

5 Likes

My unit is flashing white …

1 Like

Mine is blinking blue lights out

1 Like