*App Down* [RESOLVED AGAIN]

For people who do t have extra air pump right now, is there anything we can do to help our plants ou in this time?

2 Likes

I think if your roots are already sitting in the water, you should be fine in the meantime until it comes back up.

2 Likes

I’m trying to reconnect it wont let me I shouldn’t of shit the unit down it turned my light off sadly…

1 Like

Thank you @Vicc!

I need a dab!

2 Likes

If your roots are already established and in the water, as long as you have a decent amount of space between the coco pod and water for the oxygen in the air to be taken up, you should be good until the issue is resolved. That said, everyone who hasn’t gotten an external air pump really should. Thre peace of mind is more than worth the $15!

6 Likes

I went ahead and hooked up an air pump for now. This is a bummer.

3 Likes

Word! That’s what I did right away.

4 Likes

So my light and pump came back on. But still no wifi connection. But now my lights are doing s disco thing. On /off/on/off,etc. Is this going to cause my plant to Hermie since I am late into flower?

3 Likes

Fuck! @AandM-farms, that’s a good question.

2 Likes

Mine is back up and running smoothly

4 Likes

Up and running wifi connected. Lights are normal. Hope it stays that way. What a day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Latest update:

1. Units are still currently experiencing degraded connectivity performance.
  2. Functions like draining/filling/upgrading, etc. may not work during this time.
  3. Recipes appear to be working as expected for devices that are currently connected or have not been power cycled since initially losing connection.
  4. Lights, fans and pumps may take up to 30 minutes to reinitiate if your unit successfully re-connects to WiFi (User LED = breathing cyan). Attempting a power cycle during this process may cause a further delay or loss of connection.

Do not power cycle your unit, and your recipe will continue as normal.

5 Likes

Update! Everything is back on, she looks a little sad than she did this morning.

B 2 da DuB, she looks a lil crazy because I’m trying the spiral LST move, hoping to really open her up this round.

3 Likes

check your airstone.

3 Likes

What happens if I did try to repair and even followed the prompts to reset my Grobo during this whole ordeal. Is my recipe gone forever? Just hit flowering!

1 Like

Not sure well find out soon. If you have a spare airstone throw it in youll be good until they get it fixed.

2 Likes

My airflow kicked on a while ago actually and can hear it running. I heard it click off this morning. I just can’t connect it.

1 Like

Your recipe will resume where it left off previously once connected. The servers responsible for recipe storage have not been disrupted by todays events. Just hang tight until it connects again and the recipe will realign itself.

2 Likes

Back to normal :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes