Anubis by pyramid

Do you plan on growing the same strain after harvest?

Not sure. Just popped another canuk seed that didnt pop by day 12. That’s 4 of 5. So almost through those seeds. Still have 2 more anubis but feel they’d do better in my backyard where they can monster grow

2 Likes

In flush currently on the 2nd anubis. Shes been a monster and had to be trimmed in unideal places to prevent mold and burning.
Also I am leaving some photos of a bent I did to the branch. Its healed and totally bendable anytime now. And rather than cur that branch like many would I think it got alot of light against the mirror because its bent I think it will be a decent size nugget.

7 Likes

Almost time. Took a look at the tricomes and only about 30% amber.

@Stephen
Some of the bud sites at the top are way underdeveloped in my opinion. Do I cut them off? Add weeks longer?

They are not getting directional light top down. Half the bud is facing the inside and then literally bent horizontally along portions of the roof. The lights are no longer burning any leaves even ones directly in contact with it.
The remainder of the plant is frosty AF and spreading except in those top nugs.

3 Likes

7 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

You could cut the ones you want and dry them now, and let the others grow longer: As I’m still learning as well I would have cut the bud-sites that are down your stock away earlier, for they took away from the energy at the top of the stock: (Hence the Lollipopping Trick):

((#Lollipopping)): :lollipop:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=lollipopping

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=lollipopping%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

:wink:

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

5 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

Whoot! Almost ready for another harvest. Good times.

Your big buds in the shade at the top will eventually ripen up if you let the plant keep running. If you cut them off, they won’t be as powerful as they could be, but it’s up to you on what you want to do. Take out the ripe lower buds and let the big buds hang out for another week, extend the grow for the entire plant or ‘hells bells’ and chop her down completely.

Usually the top ‘big buds’ are the ones that are ripe 1st and the lower buds enjoy a bit of focused light and extra day or two. Plants eh?

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

Ok so if I leave it in longer they will ripen further got it. Will cutting branches off now that will be done cause any stress or effects on the remainder of the plant @Stephen
It’s actually been really good to see minimum and maximums in the unit

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

Yeah there will be stress, but we want to hurry and ripen, this will help out a bit. The plant knows it’s on the way out and will be pushing to ripen and ‘drop seeds’ which are not there.

Good luck!
Stephen

4 Likes

Ok good to know.
Odd question. Unit 2 is on day 10 or something. Without putting it on drying mode you think hanging the harvest in there to dry is ok. Plant is 4 leaves and still tiny. Might end up chopping off the ripe stuff and leaving the rest for another week

1 Like

Time for 2nd harvest.

5 Likes

Why did you choose to flush twice?

Total flush is going to be like 24 days. It required a longer flush slash flower stage as the plant is too large for the unit therefore not getting optimum light on the plant meaning it needed more time to ripen it. I took out 2 smaller branches on the weekend to allow more light into the other buds
This was merely due to its size. This plant would easily be 6 feet tall outside. Easily

5 Likes

Thanks I will keep that in mind if I ever have a really tall
grow! :seedling::+1:

1 Like

Stephen recommended to me and the stress of cutting some branches has made the entire house smell of ripe cannabis. But it seems yo have worked and I’ll harvest tomorrow. Can’t wait to weigh and smoke it.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to share your harvest weight with us were :eyes::seedling::+1:

3 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Nice haul Todd

3 Likes

From these 2 plants we kept all sweet leaves and random bottle crumble. Made our first batch of cannabutter yesterday in the levo2. Now made our first batch of stinky cookies today.
Can’t wait to try these. Still enough sweet leaves left to make at least 3 to 4 more batches of butter which is about 2 lbs

9 Likes