Almost ready to harvest?

Hey how is everyone here is a pic of the trichomes these are the best I could do with what I got I see a little amber in their and I like the couch lock what you guys think I’m on day 54 of flowering

5 Likes

Hey @Simplegardener17 just to confirm, the pictures above are taken of buds all over the plant correct? Not just one area?

1 Like

Yea I toke a few of all Kohls’s and like the middle

1 Like

Top, middle, and bottom? (Top will ripen first) are you seeing those amber tips all throughout? If so, I’d move to flush.

1 Like

Yea they are all over even a little amber in the bottom not as much as the tops though what you think since the bottom now so smaller maybe give it 1 more week ?

Totally up to you, how long do you plan on flushing for? They will continue to ripen during that stage also.

1 Like

I was thinking 10 days ?

2 Likes

Those Canuck Cookies are pretty indica heavy. Should give you the couch lock you’re looking for if you flush now, if you really want to be sure of it, add a week or so. It’s pretty tough to tell from those, pics (I know you’re working with what you’ve got). Use your best judgment and flush when you feel the time is right!

3 Likes

Yea I’m prob gonna give it 5 more days then flush what you think about 10 day flush ?

3 Likes

@Simplegardener17,

--

(#Dejavu): (#Dajavoo):

2 Likes

Yup, you’re in good shape. :+1:

1 Like