Canuck cookies 35 days into flowering

Here you go fellows what you think what advice do you guys recommend

8 Likes

@Todd.grobo, @SilverGrobo, @chris_barfield, @vegetato
Is it normal to be so hairy and brown because this looks a bit like root rot to me but could very well be the lighting.

3 Likes

Definitely agree it doesnt look good but not sure why. I have a black spot on my roots now and no one mnows why or what it is

2 Likes

Maybe PGR"s

1 Like

This one is looking quite healthy. :mechanical_arm:

The only things I notice that could be tuned:

• A couple dark spots in the lower part of canopy; could spread the individual tops apart from each other a bit more to let more light through. Keep them away from center but spread them along the edge of walls more and into the empty corner.
  • The first few sets of leaves at the very tip of the topmost cola on the right looks like they may be suffering a bit of heat stress. That could be the extent of it, but I’d watch for that area potentially looking like it is having “the color sucked out of it” (light bleaching) and try to pull the buds a bit further from the light or do something like add a fan or lower the room temp.

Was originally just going to say my only advice would be to keep doing whatever is being done. :star: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Even worse

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Not all PGRs are bad per-se (kelp extracts for example), though there are some nasty ones that shouldn’t be used. I’d guess they might’ve been used on a parent/grandparent and even then it might’ve been organic so that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

@Simplegardener17 are you using any extra nutrients or additives with this grow?

1 Like

Yes big bud by advance nutrition stoping it this week and also hydro guard I know people are saying that their are brown spots but that is the lighting cause I looked at her and I see no brown I also cant open up the top lid but when I do my water changes my water don’t smell at all

3 Likes

Try using flash on your camera. It really helps with getting accurate color in your pictures as the Grobo photo mode can only do so much. (Obviously only open the door to take pics while lights in the Grobo are on)

2 Likes

Here is what the bud seem to lol like found this pic of them online

3 Likes

Seems to have a decent amount of orange hairs

3 Likes

I am aware of good and bad PGR"s just was trying to figure out what it looked like initially.
I have chalked it up to bad lighting and have since notified @Simplegardener17 but wanted the rest of the champions to weigh in to make sure. Thanks @vegetato

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 The color on leaves is just reflection from the light, or did you mean the brown spots on the hairs? The amount/length of the hairs could just be from the Big Bud. :man_shrugging: I’ve had grows with crazy hairs with no fancy nutes at all.

2 Likes

I think the color reminded me of bud rot until the grower told me his eye view didnt look so brown.

Bud rot pic…

His plant…

I haven’t had a hairy one before so I wanted to be sure.

5 Likes

That’s one healthy girl imo. Looks f’n great :ok_hand:. I think it looks similar to @MindFlayer GSC. I had a mango haze where you literally couldn’t see green it was just pure hairs lol.

I agree with the heat stress I would try and pull your tallest ones away from the light if you can a bit and just push her till she packs it on :muscle::muscle::+1:

3 Likes

That’s good to know, the CBD strains I have been growing arent really hairy.

1 Like

@Simplegardener17,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• ((#StackingSoNicely)): :couplekiss_woman_woman::couple_with_heart_woman_woman::green_thumb:

• ((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

• (Just wondering if you can give us a microscopic [:eye:][:microscope:] view of the [Trichomes] and the [HairyAreas]):? :question:

--

• (I’m seeing the [Amber] you are looking for): (You should be Happy with the Results): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

--

:thinking:

2 Likes

Hey I know it’s been a while since you asked but this is the best I can do with pics I think she is close to be ready I can see a little amber in her I kinda like the couch lock so I’m thinking of giving her maybe 8 more days and then wash what you think

2 Likes

Personal preference at this point. She looks ready

3 Likes