Air Stone not working! [RESOLVED]

Update. I took the GROBO apart and discovered the air pump was disconnected at the circuit board. The support team provided some very useful instructions so putting everything back together as it should was easy. Thanks for all the help.

7 Likes

Glad ur back up and running. Seems like most of our problems are happening during shipping

2 Likes

Nice work Team… :sparkling_heart:

((#Resolved)):

%20(12)

:wink:

1 Like

@Osage where do u get that tool to unlock the back panel?

If you are talking about the little trap door on back, bottom right area, then it’s just a thumb screw to unscrew. If you’re talking about taking the whole back panel off you’ll have to ask @Stephen or someone who has taken it off, as I haven’t :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Yeah that little door in the back. I saw in the thread u needed a special tool? just thumb screws?

For the little hatch, yup. Most other screws are either #1 or #2 Philips (star) if you want to remove any panels.

1 Like

I’m super sorry guys either they put different screws on my panel but I don’t have any Phillips that would fit the screw. image

1 Like

@Osage @Azuriimage

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm,

My hatch looks a little different but it looks like they used a Robertson (square) head screw for yours.

Here’s mine

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Okay thanks guys. I’m like, am I that incompetent lol. this is annoying lol

Do u guys happen to know what size is that Robertson square head?

Honestly I wouldn’t put that screw back in because it looks like it’s on it’s way to being stripped. Ask Stephen for the thumbnail screw that’s supposed to be there.

1 Like

This :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Crazy thing is I never even removed it and it looks worn down already

1 Like

Supposed to be a Thumb screw…maybe someone noticed it was missing at shipping and found the next best thing laying around :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

image Azuri {Still A Champion To Me :wink:}:

image Bplatinum9 “Champion Lady”

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes