About the Welcome category

Welcome to AllGrowers, weโ€™re excited to meet you! Please take a minute to introduce yourself then have fun exploring.

2 Likes

How do I pm you guys? @bjorn

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce yourself

@Osage,

PM=Private.Messageโ€ฆ (Click your portrait, like Magic)
:wink:

1 Like

I have just had my Grobo up and running for 6 days thanks to Steve, he was great helping me get started. My name is Steven from Nova Scotia and am having a great time with my Grobo . Iโ€™m not sure how to add a pic right now but after 5 days I have a stem with 2 leaves.

3 Likes

@032351,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((# PictureIcon )): :framed_picture:

--

:wink::camera_flash::camera:

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

2021 let the fun begin

1 Like

Good morning from Jersey! Had my unit up and running for 10days and it looks like I am the proud father of a little baby Bruce Banner bud I named Bwuce with a W to feminize it :rofl:
So excited to pop my :cherries: with this Grobo unit. I have done some rough outside growing through grad school and got pretty lucky. Now that I have the cash to splurge I consider myself one of the lucky ones :money_mouth_face: As a doctor who prescribed CBD out of his office and Jersey voting and being green for recreational use I have a 3000sqft warehouse space and URLโ€™s to consider starting something bigger. Funny how I got kicked out of college for trafficking MJ at nineteen to going full circle with becoming a veterinarian, selling CBD out of my clinic legally and working slowly to maybe starting a dispensary. There is irony in life that just makes you laugh sometimes. #abundantlyblessed

2 Likes

My name is Jim I am from New Jersey where cannabis just became legal I am looking forward to growing my own since I am retired now I have time for these kind of things
Will probably get another grobo as soon as I learn some things about growing I am a rookie grower
But I am a professional smoker lol
Thanks for all your help so far itโ€™s been a great experience I am excited to continue down this road

1 Like