“9lb 🔨 auto” Hydroton in Grobo

Perfect timing, hell of a way to spend the holiday :joy::facepunch:

2 Likes

I’m hoping 2-3 weeks including flush, but ultimately I’m gonna let her do her thing. I’ve already extended flower 1 week, what’s another 2? Lol

2 Likes

So, after some tips from @SWSVIC, I’ve got some semi-decent pictures of trichs. I still gotta work on my focus game, but my unit vibrates my microscope enough to where I need to take multiple pictures and then work with the ones that are the most focused. All pics are from different bud sites low and high. A lot of milky with no amber yet. Wondering if my 2-3 weeks for harvest seems reasonable?

11 Likes

Ay, looking pretty good honestly! Champs should be able to help from those quality pics!

3 Likes

Nice trich pics!! I can definitely see lots of cloudy and some clear! I don’t see any amber myself, maybe 1 or 2 in the last picture. Speaking of the last picture, at the bottom in the middle, just to the right of the pistils, is that pistil turning orange or is that looking brownish grey? I’m just paranoid now, feeling like there’s a mold epidemic going on on AG - not trying to jinx you, I promise!!

3 Likes

Thanks Angie. I don’t see any amber either, hence my thought of 2-3 weeks till harvest. Pistils are turning orange. My RH is around 32% with fans moved to the upper portion of the canopy for more direct airflow. I’m keeping an eye on them but i don’t think mold will be an issue for me…I hope!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Awesome!! :blush:

2 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice pics. I’m no expert but 2+ weeks seem reasonable to me.

5 Likes

Received my new LED stack. I’ve decided not to take a chance of anything going wrong during the replacement (highly unlikely) so I’ll be waiting till this grow is done to replace the stack. Ultimately, since my setup to keep the LED cool at this point is working, there is no dire need to replace right this minute. I’m appreciate support being on top of this though and getting the new stack out pronto.

3 Likes

Took some new pics tonight. I leave town this Sunday and come back the following Friday. Should I put her in flush the day I leave. Definitely looking for a sleepy time effect. Pics are from top to lower portion of the plant.

9 Likes

Lots of Amber showing up now! I’m going to take a stab and say yes first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Another set of pics. Going to start flush Saturday. Hopefully she’s ready when I get back.

12 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

@Stephen @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo and anyone else think that my timeline above sounds about right?

4 Likes

Hey @FireGuy,

Yup, looks good to me, almost there. It really comes down to personal preference, but I’d agree with flush on Sat and run it for a week or so.

Cheers,
Stephen

9 Likes

Nice pictures!! Love the blue light/ blacklight look, very cool.

4 Likes

Yeah id have her in flush atm. Looks about ready. Good job

4 Likes

Great work my man!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Alright sweetheart, I’ll see you in 6 days! Then we’ll be getting REAL intimate when I take you down on Saturday :heart_eyes:. Southern Cali here I come!

15 Likes