“9lb 🔨 auto” Hydroton in Grobo

She will miss you!

5 Likes

pretty sure i’m going to miss her more!!!

7 Likes

Pretty sure you’re right! Have fun and stay safe!

6 Likes

Great work Tyler! Master of the Auto!!!:fist_left:

4 Likes

Sweet real sweet!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Harvest day!

15 Likes

Well done! There are some really nice colas in there! I bet it smells fantastic! Hydroton!

6 Likes

She smells amazing! Gonna have a hard time waiting for the dry and cure :sob:

8 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @FireGuy! She looks lovely!

6 Likes

Man that’s a crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: yield

3 Likes

Wow great hault and awesome run @FireGuy! Congrats!

4 Likes

It’s wet, my dry yield will be under 2 oz, 1.5 if I’m lucky!

2 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: still look :eyes: very nice :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nice harvest :+1:t3:

5 Likes

*The Grobo Hydroton “Movement” (as it is referred to in the history books) was started in 2020 by a user named FireGuy. *

Fed up with damping off issues, FireGuy set out to bring about a shift in ideals and methodology beyond the typical Cocopod growing medium to provide success and results that any grower could be proud of.

Many doubted him, many hated him… but the proof lies in the buds.

(Source: Wikipedia)

11 Likes

Great haul! :pray::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I would watch that documentary. When is it coming out on Netflix? :joy:

2 Likes

So for anyone who wants to give this hydroton a shot…here’s a disclaimer. It’s a pain in the ass lol. One thing that would alleviate the headache would be to have the roots out of the net pot before putting it in the Grobo. With just the tiny seedling in the net pot in the Grobo, i was top feeding multiple times a day. Also, the hydroton and net are trashed after the stem pushed the hydroton up against the pot, not a huge loss as the pots and hydroton are cheap, but it wont be reusable. I’m toying with different ways to get the seed started outside of the Grobo, and hopefully the start will fit these net pots. If so, i will be purchasing one as it would be PERFECT for me. 2 plants in the tent and one in the grobo. I do love that i’m able to grow this way, especially with all the damping off that i’ve seen lately as it’s not possible using this medium.

8 Likes

What If You Put A Small Square Of The Coco Pod In The Middle Of The Hydrotron. That Way It Is Slighty Suspended, And It Also Has A Lil Room To Expand If You Pack It Loose Enough…:thinking::thinking:
I Know Its Kinda Against The Point, But Hybrid Grow?!?!

2 Likes

Thats the hardest part :sweat_smile: but also very important for best high… but minutes turn into hours for sure :rofl:

6 Likes