6th grow - Cinderella-99 FAST - HARVESTED

Yeah, just really wondering as to how well the unit holds up and wear and tears as a whole over time

Agreed, the Grobo’s long term durability plays a huge factor for those looking to reduce or eliminate spending on medicine by growing their own. The system is expensive in comparison to other more productive/less user friendly options, in order for one to see a cost benefit from the Grobo, it must be able to produce many harvests without breaking down.

3 Likes

DAY 110: Flush (Day 12/17)

Took some pics with my other phone camera, it captures more of the detail that the other can’t.

5 Likes

DAY 113: Flush (Day 15 /17)

She’s been harvested and is hanging to dry!

12 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

4 Likes

Looks :fire: man! Congrats

3 Likes

Wow! Looks awesome!

That is an old school strain, too!

1 Like

The buds were hanging in the tent for about 10 days with humidity starting around 50% for the first couple of days and then bumped up to 60-65% for the remainder.

Over the course of some nights it dropped to about 47% by morning before I refilled the humidifiers.

It wasn’t until yesterday that the stems started to give a little snap when they were bent and this also coincided with when the “fresh cut grass” smell had ceased.

The buds did tighten up quite a bit and shrunk:

Total dry weight for this grow was 45.14 grams or approximately 1.6 ounces. I think this would’ve been much more if she had been flipped to flower earlier and not allowed to stretch so much; I had to cut her main cola off earlier into flower. :sob:

Thanks again to everyone here who tuned in, chimed in, or just dropped in! :green_heart: :groboone: :fire:

6 Likes

@vegetato,

3 Likes

Awesome looking buds!

I appreciate the up-close pic of the harvested flower before drying… most people don’t get a close enough shot to give the flower it’s full glory! Such an amazing thing.

2 Likes