5th grow - Jack Herer (Auto)

I topped the reservoir Sunday or Monday.

It didnā€™t promp me to change water when changed to flush. But it did for its scheduled change water. And I did. At the time a lot was going on so I didnā€™t get a chance to see or hear if the nutrients disperse. I will change in the morning and see what happens.

Do you think I should do the normal schedule water change and right after should I do a change water of my own?

I was thinking about extending flower, but wasnā€™t sure because I donā€™t want that couch lock. My tricomes are perfect right now

1 Like

You just want to at least drain+fill once while in the flush stage, ideally done when switching to it so the water is clear of nutes for the entire flush. While itā€™s flushing you donā€™t need to drain it but you can top it up.

Since youā€™re already on 8/10 of flush it might be best to just continue with what you were doing, thereā€™s always the next grow to make some adjustments to the process. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦this one took so longā€¦112 days. Iā€™m doing a Auto Moby Dick next.

This will be the 2nd time I will drain+fill. Yo think I should not drain+fill like it says to do and just do a fill instead?

1 Like

Up to you - you can but itā€™s probably not necessary. If it were mine I probably would do it just to clear out the water a bit extra for the last days.

3 Likes

I changed the water this morningā€¦I didnā€™t hear anything :rofl: :muscle:t5: :ok_hand:t5:. I think Iā€™m going to do another drain and fill tomorrow.

1 Like

Heyā€¦veg got a ?..can u do 4 days in the dark? Wanted to dry Sun. It will be a full 10 days in flush

I let the last one stay in dark for about 3 days and donā€™t think another day would hurt if itā€™s getting air/water

1 Like

greatā€¦thank u

Grand total for this grow was 30.73g, about 50/50 small buds and popcorn. It turned out to be quite potent as well! :rocket:

16 Likes

Did the jobā€¦i kinda jumped the shark. I had it in the dark longer than it should. With not knowing if the nutrients came out i extended the flush. Should only be in dark 2 days maybe 2 1/2. It was 3 n a lil longer. It dried it out. Got it back with your help. Smoke report nice. Top shelf quality

1 Like

Toward the end of grow it helps to top up the res once or even twice a week in addition to the regular water changes ā€“ they can easily drink about 1-2L per day once they get bigger! I top up the reservoir before doing the dark.

2 Likes

O.okā€¦yea that makes sense. Do u top the water with the drain/fill hose? Or u pour water straight in res

Mid-week I just go straight to the ā€œFillā€ function here, and donā€™t drain:

It will fill it back up to where it should be and stop on its own.

And yes using the hose! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did notice they did get bigger. Working on Moby Dick auto now. Created a thread on it. These girls grow crazy. Check it out some time

1 Like

Just started following your grow, the lineage of that strain looks like it might be a killer combo (easy to grow and potent?). Will be running a Dinafem Quick Kush in my tent soon. Canā€™t wait to see how yours goes. :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeaā€¦me too

That bud looks fire!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Nice trim job on those nugs man. Looks like crystally as FUK! That plant looks like it got some fat buds on it, and in a very manageable height for the Grobo. Super awesome spread on the colas, looks like a really great job of taming.

I didnā€™t follow this entire thread but looks like it turned out okay in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL budsā€¦

2 Likes