Vicc's Grow

Also looks like your going to use a different controller for co2 but if you decide to use Trol-master for Co2 control… Getting the Dcc-1 is a nice option also… You can program the dcc-1 it to stop injecting Co2 if exhaust system turns on based on your temp diff you have set so you don’t waste your Co2

3 Likes

Oh, I am planning on getting the CO2 sensor for the Trolmaster eventually. Just been waiting for this one to break down lol. Yeah I was thinking of the DCC-1, that should help conserve CO2. What I have been doing is hooking my current CO2 to a smart plug with a hygrometer and it turns off after temps exceeds 85 and turns back on after temps comes back down to 78f (to give the co2 some time to dispense as the temps warm back up.)

1 Like

You know that’s not going to happen now. lol

2 Likes

:laughing: Yeah, I should just give in and buy the sensor and use this one as a backup if the other one ever has issues. That is my plan now at least

3 Likes

More germing photos. Had some previous issues with my light being too powerful, had to wait for the dimmer and a par meter to arrive before restarting the process…

Xs N Blowz Taproots

5 Likes

More nursery photos

Added Ring of Fire and MK Ultra and Yellow Cake to the mix

4 Likes

Started transplanting one at a time. Still have 4 more in the propagator that’s holding the rest from starting veg, but I guess no choice but to wait

6 Likes

Those roots looking strong

5 Likes

Added a oscillating fan to get the babies dancing :musical_score: :dancer:

4 Likes

All sproutlings are in the tent now. I won’t need to worry about germination for some time. I must say that I learned a whole lot about germination and dialing my tent in this time around.

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t2::fire: when do u take them out of there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

2 days after seeing 3rd set of leaves forming. I normally remove the dome and hit them with a mini fan and humidifier for 2 days then transplant, this process seemed to have work best for me, I had a lot of seeds to play with this time around =]. I also learned that you need to keep your lights between 80-200 umol, very important.

2 Likes

I can tell :joy::joy: that’s wassup I think :thinking: I counted 30 of them that has to be a ton of work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I actually stopped counting. I had to refrain myself from popping new seeds… its extremely addicting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: I believe so just knowing a new youngster is coming is always amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Got this crazy mutation happening with the Gorilla Banana @FireGuy sent me. It has 3 main colas during seedling, pretty neat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s pretty interesting! Did your breeder friend experience the same? Maybe you got a weirdo! Lol

3 Likes

My buddy says sometimes you get lucky like that when light conditions are perfect so I guess I got lucky? Lol

3 Likes

Its starting to get crowded in here. I am waiting for my 2nd dimmer controller to arrive before I seperate them onto 2 tables.

The initial veg feeding using the flora flex no cal mag recipe seemed a bit harsh for the babies so I lowered the ec to 1.8 on day 2, no new burns after that

Q

5 Likes

Topped the tallest plants and its the first time I’m taking clones.

Using the Flora Flex guide

I also turned a closet into a nursery.

I hope I’m doing it right.

6 Likes