4th grow OBI WAN KUSH!

Almost a week later since the cut… It will be going into the 3rd week of flower (includes transition). OBI bounced back good…

8 Likes

Any suggestions out there AG Community???
@vegetato @SWSVIC

1 Like

Looking good, is she still stretching or did you notice it stop after your last major trim?

3 Likes

Not completely sure but if I was to answer it tho I would say I think the stretch has stopped I’m going to check today to see and I’ll give a definite answer. But for now I say it stopped

1 Like

@SWSVIC it still has some stretch to it a little distance from yest to today

4 Likes

DAY 18 of Flower (Pre-Water Change)

4 Likes

The Bounce back pic from being snipped on and water changed last week.

5 Likes

2 weeks till trichomes check

7 Likes

Hairs sticking up like a porcupine…:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Looks like it snowed in there!

I believe my favorite thing about the Grobo is the way each cultivar’s genes manifest through their phenotype. It is more prevalent and obvious in the Grobo as they are all growing in the same medium and under the same spectrum of lights. Your stems are absolutely gnarly my friend, like nothing i’ve ever seen in the Grobo!

One of my favorite pictures in the Grobo so far, great work my friend! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Super Thanks for that @OrionsCeiling the stalk is freaking huge like the size of a chair leg… It freaked me out at first the twin like branches and leaves and 1 branch split into 2 by itself so it’s been amazing!!! Looking for a Grow Champion spot I just got to start being on here more… I mostly post my grows for others to see and ask questions or input…

5 Likes

Yeah great work, I’m excited to see how she turns out a few weeks from now. Those stems are moving tons of nutrients!

3 Likes

Flush Day 4/10 Obi Wan Kush

8 Likes

CHOPPA STYLE CHOP CHOP!!!
Another Grow down and will be doing another Tropicana glookies along with the 1 I’m growing now… But loving the smell and the look of good ol OBI WAN KUSHANOBI

7 Likes

OBI WAN KUSHOBI!!
Taste like she smells EXCELLENT!!!

7 Likes

U ain’t lying :lying_face: champ :trophy: That is a beautiful bud crystals everywhere :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Hope the smoke is as good as it looks! Awesome. Can’t wait to see more :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

3 Likes

Thank you all follow my next 2 plants they will be Tropicana Glookies… I’m going to bud boost one and not the other and see how she looks… And @OrionsCeiling it smokes great nice smooth tasteful hits…

5 Likes

Nice my guy! That’s awesome. Sounds killer!

3 Likes