4th grow OBI WAN KUSH!

So green :star_struck:

2 Likes

Took obi to battle with these fiskars… looking healthy but down and out… till the next time…lol

6 Likes

Bounce back from the fight another week down and she back with vengeance…

5 Likes

Ur bottles look :eyes: almost empty

1 Like

Yeah they almost are I got plenty for back up @Choppo0816

2 Likes

:joy: yea u right :+1:t2::seedling: looks nice tho

1 Like

She’s looking healthy

1 Like

I need her to hit the second fan still short and extended late veg twice… looks like it will be in there much longer till it hit the second fan. But other than that a great plant with Big leaves… Love it!!

4 Likes

The force is with me!!

8 Likes

Before

After

She is ready for the stretch… I might do it this week or next

6 Likes

The Bounce back is Real!!! added the foil to this one as well…
20210108_063959|231x500

6 Likes

She is now ready for flower stage…

3 Likes

Obi has been beast git twin everything on these stems… any suggestions my AGC Community???

5 Likes

@Thatguyb.y Looks Good!!!

Fatty Stem On Her And Those Double Branches Are Interesting AF For Sure.

I Took Off A Couple Of Main Branches Over Time… The Smaller Hidden Ones And The Plant Stretched Up And Seemed To Like The Cut.

That Way It Spends Energy Stretching And Strengthening What It Has Left.

Keep Doin What You Doin !! Looks Awesome

3 Likes

Testing my Obi wan for this flower stage did a big strip down for the stretch will have a pic tomm as well after the cuts… It dont look pretty rn but results will come out great!!

3 Likes

Almost a week later since the cut… It will be going into the 3rd week of flower (includes transition). OBI bounced back good…

8 Likes

Any suggestions out there AG Community???
@vegetato @SWSVIC

1 Like

Looking good, is she still stretching or did you notice it stop after your last major trim?

3 Likes

Not completely sure but if I was to answer it tho I would say I think the stretch has stopped I’m going to check today to see and I’ll give a definite answer. But for now I say it stopped

1 Like

@SWSVIC it still has some stretch to it a little distance from yest to today

4 Likes