It’s alive!

2 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations man! :call_me_hand::clap::seedling:

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

…

…

…

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

…

• (Beautiful Job): {:green_thumb:}:

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

…

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

…

…

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

She’s a beauty!!!

5 Likes

She is coming along nice!! Good looking leaves and nodding up nice it’s already at 4 nodes at early veg

6 Likes

Looking good @Thatguyb.y :slight_smile: The force is with her it seems :slight_smile:

Some very thick fan leaves too!

1 Like

She been eating good…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Curious to know with my Obi Wan is it suppose to be taller I just hit today the first day of late veg and i have about 5 nodes rn… Waiting to Top on water change day which is 3 days away but not sure need suggestions to be sure @vegetato and @SWSVIC…lol

7 Likes

Nope, she’s looking good and definitely showing a lot of her indica characteristics. Keep doing what you’re doing :+1:

5 Likes

That’s what I wanted to hear @SWSVIC
Thank you bro…

2 Likes

@SWSVIC @vegetato when should I top I’m at 5 nodes right night and I’m in the 2nd day of late veg?? I just think it’s to short to Top right now?? but I could be wrong

Better sooner than later in my opinion, especially if you want to top twice.

7 Likes

Like Veg said the sooner the better in the grobo. My school of though is top as soon as you have enough stem under the 5th node to leave a small 1/4” nub under the cut. This ensures you don’t FIM and adds rigidity to your plant.

5 Likes

Just did a Topping with water change today and very light defoiliation

7 Likes

Give her at least few days to recover from the topping and defoliation

3 Likes

Wow she’s looking gorgeous extending the late veg stage about 2 weeks need to at least come close to that second fan then I will pop onto my 12/12…

6 Likes