4 assed monkey

So far so good?

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ok, I’m not sure if I did the process right but was I suppose to, force end grow and than drain, clean and than harvest? Cuz that’s what I did.

4 Likes

Great job! :eyes::seedling: That’s what I do, but you may be able to go to harvest first now and let it walk you through drain and clean up, when I first started there was no harvest so we had to force end grow first, then go to recipes and choose dry mode.
You should not be on day one of a new grow if your trying to dry. You ended up in the right place!

4 Likes

Best cartridge/live resin rawgarden cart allday taste high the whole shebang fire💯

2 Likes

@BigPapa1, I just joined you in my first day of dry mode, kinda late but its a trip trimming a harvest, I don’t know how I’m gonna get through a tent harvest trim!

5 Likes

2 hours per plant in our house.

2 Likes

@chris_barfield how do you harvest 16 plants at once? All finish totally different or overlap?

6 Likes

So my first row is always the ones that finish first followed by the finishers after that etc etc … I have a small tent that I dry in so basically it’s like a perpetual dry until the last ones come down

6 Likes

Here’s a question!? How many of you, wet trim? Compare to the folks who, dry trim? I dry trim. Even tho this is my first grow but not my first trim. Every trim gig I did was all dry trim… I’m just wondering who does what?

3 Likes

Also, this one goes out to all of you for you help during this grow and more to come…

6 Likes

Are those like the Golani pre rolls? Good stuff!! Congrats on harvest, too!

4 Likes

I don’t wet trim … if I do trim it’s huge fan leaves right when I chop

3 Likes

I wet trim… :seedling::eyes::mag:

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest :tada:, looks like she’s going to be a good first one :+1:

Wish we could get our hands on some of that up here :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yea for my first grow I feel pretty good. it’s a little fluffy but that’s alright, it just tells me that I need to get more light to my bud sites. I already got the little fluffy popcorn nugs In a jar, it was about 12.8 grams. Now once the big ones dry I gotta get them in a jar and get my new set ready for my next grow before the next baby get here!!

4 Likes

Fluffy
Fluffy
Fluffy!
How’s it going growers!? 38.2 grams of some fire popcorn fluff nuggets. I learned a lot on my first grow so that’s ok. Biggest thing I learned was, Patience. Also light! Make sure all your buds get good light! So we take in what we learned and use it to my next grow. Now I’m gonna move some shit around and get ready for my second grow.

14 Likes

Clean!

4 Likes

Before you start make sure to calibrate test

3 Likes

Will do. I’m gonna change a few thing in this one. Still gonna grow 4 am but I’m gonna grow it with the Candy Kush recipe and I’m gonna change the air stone. Does anyone have any other recommendations to use this round? I’m gonna keep growing 4 am until I get some beautiful big nugs or I run out of seeds…

2 Likes