4 assed monkey

Nug size depends on light intensity increase ppfd to get bigger buds

3 Likes

You say change your air stone. Is it messed up or need an upgrade?

2 Likes

I’m Just gonna change it to see what happens. Just a little experiment.

2 Likes

Does Grobo sell spares?

So looking back at this should’ve I defoliate a lot more to allow more light through?

5 Likes

Naw I just found them on amazon. Pawfly 1.6 Inch Air Stone Bubble for Aquarium Fish Tank Hydroponics Pump Ceramic Airstones Diffuser Amazon.com : Pawfly 1.6 Inch Air Stone Bubble for Aquarium Fish Tank Pump Ceramic Airstones Diffuser, Pack of 4 : Pet Supplies
Some folks water pump and/or air tone wasn’t workin, so some folks had to change them and some folks change them because they know what they are doing.

3 Likes

This is what mine looks like. I have very few fan leaves. day 17 in flowering stage

7 Likes

This was mine before/after defoliation. Now I’m thinking I should’ve done a little more. I’m just crossing my I’s and dotting my T’s for my next grow.

8 Likes

Hey growers!
I was just wondering does the grobo have to be plug directly into the wall or can you plug into a power strip??

3 Likes

Mine is plugged into a surge protected power strip and running flawlessly. I didn’t want to run the chance of my unit being damage by electrical surges/lightning strikes.

8 Likes

image :white_check_mark:

• (#DryingChange): :white_check_mark:

--

• (#We did dry [Budzilla] like this and @fuz said [NeverAgain]): (He says it is easier when wet and also): :droplet:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/harvest-techniques/2746/6

• (#GodzillaBudzillaIsOnFire): (It’s my [HusbandsFavorite] So Far): (@fuz is waiting patiently for more in the mail): :love_letter: :egg: :herb:

--

:wink:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

If anything now you know for this next one to extend veg. I think you would have benefited a bit more with a taller plant, unless that’s just the genetics, little low riders lol. But yeah I would have trimmed a touch more as well. Hopefully she cures up nice for ya :+1:

2 Likes

She looking alright?

4 Likes