4 assed monkey

You’re probably good to go into flush man just watch the trichomes for the next week and just extend flush if you need to

4 Likes

You doing a great job! :eyes::seedling: see you at the finish line!

5 Likes

Day 5 of flush.

9 Likes

Judging by what happened earlier in the grow, you might want to get rid of this bud as well:

It’s hard to tell from the pics, that could just be big clusters of trichomes reflecting the light from the camera flash but it does look like a bit of mold/rot starting. If it’s just white leaves (with no color) that could be something else but if it’s fuzzy and wipes off it’s probably “PM” (powdered mold). Don’t try to wipe it off inside the unit!

I’d snip off one of those leaves and take it for inspection; but be careful if is mold you don’t want to spread spores everywhere through the house/area - keep touch points to a minimum etc and assume it’s tainted when handling.

7 Likes

Nearly had an heart attack. With a close look just dryed, crispy, tips and bits from when my ph probe was dirty… thank you for all that good info on pm.

5 Likes

Packin on the frost now and looks to be flushing well :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you every one. The show is not over just yet, just a few more days than comes the drying. Learned a lot from this grow and thanks for everyone helping me keep an eye on her.

4 Likes

Just don’t skimp out on the cure! Do more than two weeks lol. I do at least a month. Hell, my last grow is technically still curing in my cold cellar, I just grab a couple buds when I wanna :fire: :dash: lol

3 Likes

Yeah my wife complains of a cough when i dont wait the full 2 months. Ive been sampling every 2 weeks snd minimum 4 weeks before i dont cough but much better by 8
I need to practice my drying curing method for maximum benefit

4 Likes

Yeah I hear you about the method. Even I feel I don’t have it quite dialed in. But since I started doing it in my cold cellar where it sits on cold concrete I think helps. I was just doing it in a closet in the dark on my main floor.
I for sure am smoking by a month lol. It’s generally okay but needs time for my personal preference. I usually have stuff around anyway (I’m pretty big into concentrates as well) so I usually have enough in the jar and in there long enough time for a decent cure lol

3 Likes

How much is a gram of live resin going for where you’re from?

1 Like

Honestly I’ve been finding that it depends on the source and who’s making it. I’ve seen that anywhere from 40-70$ cdn. Diamonds and sauce 50-80. Flower rosin about the same as diamonds. Hash rosin 80-120$. I’ve seen guys do good deals at 7-14-28 grams, but like I said it all depends

1 Like

My picture are really blurry I haven’t got that down yet but any thoughts?
Day 8 of flush.

6 Likes

looks ready to me woot woot

3 Likes

As ready to chop?

2 Likes

yup grab a shot of a lower bud but where that one came from your looking golden

3 Likes

Yeah take a look at a couple spots if that’s one of your direct tops. But I agree she’s looking good! :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2: sooooooo how do I do this? Do I just click harvest in the app? Or do I cut her down and than hit harvest? I don’t even know where to begin… this is so Exciting!

3 Likes

just going for it.
@Russel_Richardson, @Todd.grobo, @Bplatinum9
Anybody who knows? Do I just keep the ph In some water? Do I clean the whole thing and spray it dow. Before drying?

4 Likes

I leave my sensors in a ziplock bag with distilled water inbwtween grows them clean snd calibrate before next grow.
I use rhe magnets to hold them to the side within cord length

3 Likes